Thread: Merge?

Merge?

We are an 11 person, English speaking, Gold level regatta racing, helping friends, global co op. We love to joke and have some fun but still take the race seriously. Life has forced several of our members to move on but we really want to stay together because if the friendships we've formed. If we could find a like minded co op to merge with, it would be ideal. We'd like to compete in an active friendly team for mutual growth and advancement! Respond to the thread if you might be interested. Pony Express is our team if you'd like to check the coop stats.

I have a team that is relatively new and we have worked our way up to golden league and this is our 3rd week there. I'd certainly be open to the idea or merging but will have to ask my team what they think. Are all players active and what levels are you all?
    What would the plan be? Lol.
    My name is Samantha and town is Sunnyville.

Hello Samantha. Our team is made up of mostly level 60s with one in the 40s and one 50s. We are all hard workers and sharers. It is very much a team. I looked up Sunnyville co op but there are several so i do not know which one is yours. Our Pony Express has the sun on brown background. We have adult only members from the US, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and the Phillipines. If you would like to be a Township friend my code is DHPZQ9. I am Cindy's Deuce Coupe. We have a transportation theme this month for a little fun. We would propose that if a match is found we merge after a coop so no one loses out. Let me know what your co op thinks and which Sunnyville is yours. I want everyone to feel happy about our team.

Hi Cindy,

I am with a coop called The Outatowners. We have been in the golden league for 6 weeks. It seems likely that we will make the 3rd place this time. We have 23 members right now( ranging from levels 74 to 49, most in the 60's) and I suspect a few who are likely to drop out soon. We chat on LINE and are reasonably competitive. We are big helpers( our main motto ) . Our members are from across many countries and are predominantly English speaking( couple use translators). Do have a look at us... we have the purple badge with a dove or you can use my code and add me to check us out. My town is called Hobo Deeps.

Sorry im so dumb lol my coop is . Real Regetta Racers.
    Red shield! My town is Sunnyville. I'll add you on friends.

Have tried to add you and you have max amount of friends but I sent invite anyways. Trying to get a chance when everyone is online to chat with them!

Thank you Samantha. I cleared a friend place. Our teams do appear to be very evenly matched. I've asked my team to take a look and weigh in. Since some of our players are sleeping now it will take a while. I personally am interested.

Hi pony express , we have started a new coop and are looking for players who are friendly, helpful, and regatta focused who are ready to take this team to the top. So far there are only 4 of us but all of us came from a golden league team. The reason why we parted from them is because most of them started to go there own way or didn't help or wasn't focused any more. So as they went there own way we decided to start our own coop. If you would like to check it out our name is Chickenlittle ville. And maybe we can merge. I will talk to other members.