Gorachi Lu

the new update - july

oh my... what is this???
    is the new update not ready??
    why i see this page = =
    i am confused with this envelope icon

cheat.jpg

Barbara-Jean
    Yes it is!! I noticed it while I was looking on my Ipad for an Icon and it the Township changed right before my eyes!! OH My Gosh!! Is all I am gonna say!! There are gonna be quite a few people Happy!!

i am Loving this Update Thanx so much!,

Uh oh, Gorachi Lu it looks like you have been marked as a cheater by Playrix. You better file a report. Don't feel singled out, Liza our Admin got marked as a cheater too. Things just go haywire sometimes.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Yurie Lu
    I have this problem too!!! WHY?! I'm not cheating OK!!!!!!!!

Gorachi Lu
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Uh oh, Gorachi Lu it looks like you have been marked as a cheater by Playrix. You better file a report. Don't feel singled out, Liza our Admin got marked as a cheater too. Things just go haywire sometimes.

oh no,now i am confused again,where can i file a report???
    ios bugs or issues...????

Ralph0989
    Nana... It's here... And there are 10 new lots, all on the left... yippee!!!

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorachi Lu View Post
    oh no,now i am confused again,where can i file a report???
    ios bugs or issues...????
    Send an email to Playrix.com, tell them what platform you play on, what level you are, and what your town name is, and I think what level.
    Is there anything else Goarachi should mention? A few other people have gotten this message, hopefully they will tell you why they you received thos message.

Barbara-Jean
    yes and Elaine will Love the Hedge!! Have already put a couple up!! And have laid down some roads over water! And I am Loving the land on the left have it filled in.

Cept I could not find any Tea? Where is is, or will it show up as I level up!! Am really excited for the Zoo!

Ralph0989
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Nana... It's here... And there are 10 new lots, all on the left... yippee!!!
    And I love the Cherry trees... They have the new trunk with the old foliage...

Barbara-Jean
    love that we can see who are mosyt recent helpers are!! Though with that Envelope I was thinking we might be able to send messages to other players, Maybe??