Thread: New Design Option - Pick Up All

New Design Option - Pick Up All

Level 64 and I have quite a few buildings, homes, and roads. Wish there was a feature that picks up everything so I don't have to tap every single road in order to destroy it and tap every single building to put it away.
    It's VERY tedious and I could spend 30+ minutes just trying to take everything out and design my town the way I want it to.

I would like to start creating my town again from an empty slate so to speak so a pick up all option would be great!

I agree with this. I have started to rearrange and had to cancel and everything went back into the same spot. There a hold section to put everything in to rearrange but you cant close it or pick up everything like you stated.

I like this too! I would use this feature so much!
    Town Name: Lazyville
    Co-op: The Golden Yacht Club
    Level: 90, iPad/iPhone (iOS)

Gardenscapes Level: 1012

I would really like this too!!

I dont even understand how to use the option of putting things in a temp place to rearrange. Is it not also used for buildings?

Kathy: Yes, temp place can be use for buidings, decoration, pretty much everything except road and ground.
    It kinda works like this:
    Say you have a town that's pretty packed because you don't have resources yet to buy expansion. If you want to customize your town to move a big building (like say the mine which is a whopping 15 squares), then you have to make space. First, you have to clear out a 15 square space where you want to place the mine, then move all those buildings from the space you cleared somewhere else (since the mine still hasn't been moved), then move more buildings for THAT space, and so on and so on.

with temp space, you can move the building/decorations/etc (from where you want to place the mine) into temp storage, then place the mine there. Then you take those buildings out of temp storage and place them where the mine was.

TLRD; It allows you to switch building placement without having to make extra space while switching.

so, to make that empty slate, nikki would have to put every building, house, road, factory, decoration into storage in order to "start over" hence the request for "pick up all"
    Last edited by Lazyville; 03-14-2017 at 07:37 AM.
    Town Name: Lazyville
    Co-op: The Golden Yacht Club
    Level: 90, iPad/iPhone (iOS)

Gardenscapes Level: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Touch View Post
    Wish there was a feature that picks up everything so I don't have to tap every single road in order to destroy it and tap every single building to put it away.
    It's VERY tedious
    I agree with you, but at least the most tedious part that is the roads have been fixed. Looks like someone listened to you...
    I'm 59 and I rearranged my whole city once, kept rearranging zones since it's easier now. But picking the buildings one by one is not that bad, you can categorise them along the way so it's easier to display them later...