Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Philosophy On Asking For Help To Fill Crates

Sandy
    Hey Chic / aka Gal Pal ;-)

I always defer to Gray Lady, Nana, Ralph, Elaine and Mayor Rick! There are so many people with much more knowledge in this game than me. I play often, but I don't keep up with the forums as much as others - therefore am often behind in news. I so appreciate that they keep us informed, and are so patient to tell me when I've missed something.

THANK YOU! Yellow, Green, Red and Purple - ha! For some reason my brain was lost on amethyst. I kept Googling - "define amethyst" The word sounds like yellow. But it's purple (right??? hmm.. I forget ;-)

Your coins: Okay - wonderful to read this. I didn't know there's a big August update with a possible Zoo. Now I go to "terrified"... does this mean more items that my barn has to store? Wait and see, eh?

But yes - if the Dev's give us higher level players some challenges - I guess I would welcome "muttering again" about all of the problems associated with a new challenge LOL (Right now, without needing to save for Community Buildings - my barn space is fine - I purchased the recent "great deal" and upgraded to yet another level of barn space (paid the whole bundle on that)...so I'm not muttering. You might not think me a gal pal when my muttering needs to kick in, in the future.

Growing fields for profit - lol - which kinds of crops give the most coins? I don't keep track. But maybe I should start doing that!

Your health issues: Oh wow my dear - I am so sorry that you have days with pain! And that pain you can "cope with" is "good"? That's awful. I feel so bad for you. I'm sending you a Private Message ok?

Great today has been a good day!

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    All I can say is every time I find myself in a bit of a jam - be it plane or train - I have friends who come to my rescue. They are almost always Forum friends, too.

I feel badly that I am a bit of a "fair weather" friend 5 out of every 7 days. Even on slow days at work, I usually check in at the wrong hours to be helpful to my friends who have already come and gone.

Hey Nana

I'm the same... Whenever I need help it's always there.... I wouldn't label you a fair weather friend on help.... You work yet you still pop in and out whenever you can... I actually feel like it's a bonus, when I can manage to catch Sandy, or Ralph, or yourself needing help I often just get pipped to the post.... That's why I will randomly send gifts when I know I've been helped by the certain few but don't catch you back as quick.... It sure is time they upped the gifting limit though .... I mean 5 out of 50..... Err Doh !!! :-)

Sandy
    All I can say is every time I find myself in a bit of a jam - be it plane or train - I have friends who come to my rescue. They are almost always Forum friends, too.

I feel badly that I am a bit of a "fair weather" friend 5 out of every 7 days. Even on slow days at work, I usually check in at the wrong hours to be helpful to my friends who have already come and gone.
    Nana - you are by no means a "fair weather" friend!!! We all check in at wrong hours and can't help certain friends. I have quite a few friends who help me - and I can't help them. They've come and gone - or someone else has helped them when they are on line. This forum and private messaging is my way to send thanks.

And - Nana - FYI - you help all of us so much with your knowledge of the game. You are worth a gazillion boosters and Tcash! Yer an amazing friend. Thank you.

Sandy
    And can I just mutter here? The biggest problem of being a player at a higher level? More things are asked of us! Oh I long for the days when someone requested 5 wheat, 1 milk, 2 eggs. Memories... I'm hearing Barbra Streisand singing in my head.

Ralph0989
    Sorry Sandy... But all I'm hearing these days is Peggy Lee singing, Is That All There Is???

Omg - competing songs running through my head!

Sandy: true story. Early days, had only 5 friends, thought it was too many! Would come home for lunch hour, trains had come in. Frantic trying to fill, ask for help, etc. Never time to check on friends.

They are NOT Forum folks. They would send me a gift balloon - kind of a "yoo hoo" I need help. Sure enough, I'd go check and they needed help. Can you believe, to this day, that is how they let me know to come help them out - with a gift balloon suddenly appearing over my town. Who needs chat? LOL
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Sorry Sandy... But all I'm hearing these days is Peggy Lee singing, Is That All There Is???
    Peggy Lee? Ha!!!! ;-))))))))))))))
    Last edited by Sandy; 07-05-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Sandy
    Omg - competing songs running through my head!

Sandy: true story. Early days, had only 5 friends, thought it was too many! Would come home for lunch hour, trains had come in. Frantic trying to fill, ask for help, etc. Never time to check on friends.

They are NOT Forum folks. They would send me a gift balloon - kind of a "yoo hoo" I need help. Sure enough, I'd go check and they needed help. Can you believe, to this day, that is how they let me know to come help them out - with a gift balloon suddenly appearing over my town. Who needs chat? LOL
    Nana - oh gosh yes I remember those early days - (which for me is not yet 2 years ago) - And actually it took me a long time to clue into the friend and helping system. I had had a serious concussion - was a bit stupid (probably still am) - so I was slow on the draw for lots of stuff. But yes - 5 friends? Wow - I need to help them! How will I do this? Oh gosh - I so clearly remember that stress

Earlier today I came across someone in another thread wanting to start their game entirely over again? I asked "Why would you want to do this? I'm curious." I hope they reply. I do NOT want to go back to the olden days Lol

So Nana - if I understand your last point correctly? You have some friends who put a balloon in your town - and then you know that you should check "Help Needed" and you'll find them there? That's wild!

Marigold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Goodness Gracious! I feel like "I'm standing on the outside looking in" on this conversation.
    My philosophy ' if I can help, I will, if I can't, I don't', if I need it, I ask!
    Love the 65 corn requests.

Oh, just jump in Marigold - the more the merrier! Although, I think we are gonna get scolded for not having this chat over in the lounge. naughty us!

Sandy: yes, you have it exactly right. Wanna get Nana's attention to help you out, better wake her up with a gift balloon out of the blue! LOL
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)