Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Philosophy On Asking For Help To Fill Crates

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    please stop asking friends to fill 9 cotton fabric or rolls of rubber and leaving he request up for 3 days!
    If I see a request sitting there for 3 days I feel so sorry for the person, wondering what their friends or co-op are doing I go to the dealer and buy the stuff for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    If I see a request sitting there for 3 days I feel so sorry for the person, wondering what their friends or co-op are doing I go to the dealer and buy the stuff for them.
    Lol, ditto again Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, ditto again Ash!
    Wondering if tritto is a word
    (But not this week as 9/10 ticket-bearing Heli orders are for things I can't make )

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Wondering if tritto is a word
    Oh now you've sent me off on one..

Ditto, tritto? Thritto? Double-ditto? Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Oh now you've sent me off on one..

Ditto, tritto? Thritto? Double-ditto? Hmmmmm
    Quaditto?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Good grief DD - 4 year old comment? Seriously!?

It appears my complaint was that all my friends needed the same items, simultaneously and I thought Playrix needed to get a little variety in their mix.
    LOL Nana, I remember that period too. Everyone had the same planes at the same time.

The nearest to that period I see is the 9 bagels for the zoo. No matter if I keep 40 of them, some days I can't make them fast enough so will buy some with Rajah.

I will always do everything I can for my friends or my coop, as they do the same for me. But, when I see somebody from the „find friends“ section, who had more than 5000 heli orders filled and only helped 500 people overall, I’ll think twice about buying things for him ...

I must be an odd ball....that or not a good strategist...lol...

I just like helping anyone and everyone if I have the goods. Co-op & Friends are always first, those that have previously helped me and need help are next, then everyone else.