Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 03.07. Active Recreation Event starts today!

Chic121
    I suppose it's ok as events go.... They can't please everyone!!

I think it's a bit silly to be asked for the same things in three things though..... Backpack for event, for helicopter and on train.....icecream the same

I sure do hope we are not waiting ages for the update..... I think my only solace will be more land !!

I find it a little odd that the special event products are worth so little, since we have to make them from scratch and didn't have them stored up. Nearly every other product is worth much more - kind of a shame for the backpack, marshmallows, and map.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

punkin

Where do you find the items, like, maps, backpacks, and marshmallows?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hey guys,

Warm, sunny days are here, so more and more townspeople are going camping! Fill orders and help everyone pack to receive sun points, collecting as many as you can before time runs out to earn valuable prizes. You will also help the entire community reach the Global Event goal and receive a reward!

Let's get the fun started!

Cheers,
    -Kuen.

Hi punkin: you don't find them, you make them in the factories. Map is made in the Paper Factory. Marshmallow is made in the Snack Factory. Backpack is made in the factory where you make shirts, coats, etc (can't remember it's proper name - ha ha).
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

punkin

My factories do not make these

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi punkin: you don't find them, you make them in the factories. Map is made in the Paper Factory. Marshmallow is made in the Snack Factory. Backpack is made in the factory where you make shirts, coats, etc (can't remember it's proper name - ha ha).

They are brand new products just added today and only for this event. Are you sure they weren't added to your 3 factories?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Palee Edgington
    I'm having fun with the event. Probably haven't been playing long enough yet to not. 3 nails at the 3rd upgrade is welcome. And thanks once again for my good friends and neighbors for helping me along.

Adrianahofstad
    Quote Originally Posted by Palee Edgington View Post
    I'm having fun with the event. Probably haven't been playing long enough yet to not. 3 nails at the 3rd upgrade is welcome. And thanks once again for my good friends and neighbors for helping me along.
    I was very glad the third award would be 3 nails. What did I get?
    3 Hammers........... Bummer

Salem136
    KUEN... Right now I have offer of buying T cash $600, for 9.99... But every time I try to purchase it won't allow it..
    Is there another way to do so before I miss out on sale?

Salem136

Quote Originally Posted by Salem136 View Post
    KUEN... Right now I have offer of buying T cash $600, for 9.99... But every time I try to purchase it won't allow it..
    Is there another way to do so before I miss out on sale?

Salem136
    Hi Salem

I don't know of any other way to buy T-cash on sale. Please double check your credit card set-up in your regular app store. If everything is ok there, what error do you get when you try to buy the special ? Sending a bug report could help solve the problem.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix