Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 03.07. Active Recreation Event starts today!

03.07. Active Recreation Event starts today!

Hey guys,

Warm, sunny days are here, so more and more townspeople are going camping! Fill orders and help everyone pack to receive sun points, collecting as many as you can before time runs out to earn valuable prizes. You will also help the entire community reach the Global Event goal and receive a reward!

Let's get the fun started!

Cheers,
    -Kuen.

Riversong
    Really nice idea for an event, enjoying the pace and look of it. Glad that it's running for a week as we've finally got some great weather here in the UK, and I intend to take full advantage of it! Who's for some salad, strawberries and pimms? Better not forget the sunscreen!... Aahh bliss

Chiosnic
    First level for me was 3 shovels - I already have too many shovels. Sorry, but I'm ready to abandon this event. The products requested take too many precious resources (including time) for too little reward. Not for me this time, but I hope everybody else enjoys it.

Well, Chiosnic, that is why the events are great - no pressure to participate.

I agree this one is a bit of a letdown in the "fun" department. The developers have spoiled us with some events: 1) added gifts for more friends; and, 2) unique items as prizes.

Oh, well . . .
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Francl27
    I kinda wish I could see what the rewards are this time too.

I like the bonus boost although I have no idea how I actually got it, and I just clicked on it by mistake.

So far I'm not impressed by the rewards, especially as I'm not even getting any xp for all those items (because really... who needs more coins?). Although I guess it could have been worse, it could have been community building materials or more hammers... I got the third reward so far, so it's still going pretty fast (I admit I had been stocking up on products for a few days though). Just annoying to have to stay glued to the game to be able to do anything because of that 1 minute cooldown.

Also being rewarded 79 coins and only 3 stars for something that costs 118 coins on the market, not so cool (2 donuts).

Basically, I hope we can still get some sort of reward after reaching our personal goal but even then... I'm not sure it will be worth it to keep going.

But at least I'll be done today so I don't have to worry about it during my vacation, which is nice.

I'm enjoying this event and welcomed the 3 shovels in anticipation of the coming expansions in the next update. By the way, the second reward is 3 T-dollars.

Dan

Barbara-Jean
    i tell you I would like a whole crap load of nails, I think it has been like two weeks since I even got one from anything!! So please if there are nails someone let me know??

i just started and I alos hit the booster... Oh Well!!

Have fun

OK Y'all I have a question, how do you get the backpacks and marshmallows, and I guess you have to make the Jam. And the last time they had the sunstars you saw whoch ones gave them to you, is this for the heliport cuz I sent to Helicopters this Morning and received no sunstars?? So what Am I missing here...

thanx
    Last edited by Barbara-Jean; 07-03-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Francl27
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    i tell you I would like a whole crap load of nails, I think it has been like two weeks since I even got one from anything!! So please if there are nails someone let me know??

i just started and I alos hit the booster... Oh Well!!

Have fun

OK Y'all I have a question, how do you get the backpacks and marshmallows, and I guess you have to make the Jam. And the last time they had the sunstars you saw whoch ones gave them to you, is this for the heliport cuz I sent to Helicopters this Morning and received no sunstars?? So what Am I missing here...

thanx
    My third reward was 3 nails!

You make the backpacks at the tailor shop and the marshmallows at the snack shop.

The people orders through helicopters don't give stars this time, the only way to get them is to fill in the 3 orders from the people in the event center.

Barbara-Jean
    Thanx Franci!And WooHoo, then I will only have to wait another month for the last four!! Thanx for that Franci

Francl27
    Ok I finished within 2 hours, using the 30% factory time boost.

I had to laugh at the final prize.

Seriously, the rewards were a joke. I'm not even bothering going further. Not worth it. Back to my regular filling trains and airplanes and helping neighbors until the next update.