Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone else LOVE the fishing game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    The H game has a fishing event once a week.

All fishing, all day!
    Sure, sure I know all about these multiverse theories, and talk of other worlds, Planet H and so on, but I refuse to believe in any reality outside Township.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Mood: mourning my fishes and the little crab
    Last edited by Garvamatic; 03-13-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Autocorrect is so often incorrect

I am in detox. Undergoing severe fishing withdrawal pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    I am in detox. Undergoing severe fishing withdrawal pain.
    Lol, actually I miss the dinghies. I think they should have left one behind with the fisher guy snoozing away.

We'll start a petition, bring back the fishing boats! Let us out in the harbour again. Restock, restock!

Township: Pixelsticks
    Department of Fisheries

I love fish event and my new fish lords avatar

So, having won the Fisherman's Shack and firmly entrenched in 9th place, I decided to just stock up on lures. On Sunday, my 7 year old granddaughter comes over for "dinner at grandma's" and she likes to help me re-arrange stuff in the zoo.

With enough lures (and a couple cans of fish food handy) I showed her how to catch fish. Well, she was easily catching 9 out of 10. She proudly announced "I'm way better at this that you are Papa". Yes, yes she is

awe, I'm so disappointed I missed getting that flooded castle thingy. I thought I might win it at the end of the game so I held off buying it and then...it was too late. . Really enjoyed fishing. I hope they let us do that again. I have a plan for next time LOLOL. I came in 4th in my group. Looking back we were fishing against people at our level. As side games go I think this was my favorite because of the decorations. The one that made me smile the most was the animal races, and I think the clearing out the barn with the fans was almost the least intrusive into the Regatta.
    I don't know, it's all fun if you ask me. I only recently warmed up to the zoo and now I'm really "going for it" there.
    I have to just face it, I really found the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimy View Post
    I love fish event and my new fish lords avatar
    LOL. Subtle way to say you won, eh? I had a blast with the fishing, too and managed to win against a lackluster group who seemed more interested in trailing their fingers in the cool bay waters. (I only needed 1,484.2 points.)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I won or bought all the decorations from this fishing event and merged them with the decorations from the sea treasure hunt event to create a theme area for my zoo visitors to walk around in. I think they went together pretty well.

Attachment 5780
    That is so pretty, cdosr! I use my zoo as a secondary cardboard box for unsightly things-i-wish-I-could-unbuy.