Thread: 01.07. The Blank Items Issue - RESOLVED (iOS)

01.07. The Blank Items Issue - RESOLVED (iOS)

Dear Players,

Over the last 24 hours we have received an extremely high volume of requests regarding the new blank items appeared in the game. The issue was caused by some technical difficulties beyond our control. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We are now happy to let you know that we have implemented the fix to the problem.

Please follow these steps to solve the problem that persists:

1. Open your game and play for a few minutes
    2. Close the game
    2. Restart your device and open Township again.

Please check if everything works properly after that.

Thank you all for your understanding and continued support!

-Kuen.
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 07-01-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Sandy
    Not resolved. Kuen - see the sos thread. We've got frozen fields. Where we had jasmine, we now can't harvest or plant.

Chic121
    Thank you Township....... For the T Cash gift..... Did as Kuen said with game and my device... Problems solved...

Ralph0989
    Kuen... Thank the Devs for the Tcash... We were really having fun with the bug... But, as you can, there is still one issue left...

Add my sincere thanks for the TCash gift, too. Hope you all got a little sleep last night!

For once, I am glad NOT to be reaping what I sowed - since I didn't sow anything invisible. LOL! I imagine this complicates the fix...best wishes on a speedy resolution to the problem.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hey guys,

We are currently working on the second issue. The fix has been deployed, and it will come to force shortly! Once again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Kuen, Liza, Ksenia: It has been ages and ages since I had any reason to send a formal email support request to Playrix, so I may be behind the times, but - Dmitry assisted me when I wrote to report the phantom/ghost game features. I just received his note thanking me and closing my ticket as resolved and was surprised to see the addition at the bottom of the email to "rate" my satisfaction with the level of support I received.

What a wonderful feature! Yes, Dmitry got a "Good" rating!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Mirranda1
    The glitch is fixed, but I was buying all those items in my market and you guys took them for me. Please do not get me wrong thank you for fixing the game, but I would have like to keep all those items. I bought jasmine, vitamin C, vitamin A and air fresheners, but oh well..

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirranda1 View Post
    The glitch is fixed, but I was buying all those items in my market and you guys took them for me. Please do not get me wrong thank you for fixing the game, but I would have like to keep all those items. I bought jasmine, vitamin C, vitamin A and air fresheners, but oh well..
    Hello Mirranda

I just want to ask a question if you don't mind.... I didn't get into purchasing any of the "glitch" items for obvious reasons.... But what would you do with the Vitimins and Jasmine if you had been allowed to keep them. I'm just wondering what use they could be to you when not at present in any feature of the game?

Take care. :-)

Kim Steidle
    I am having an issue with the market place time clock not running or reloading the market items. It's been about 24 hours and the clock is exactly the same as when I woke up this morning.