Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General Feedback on Difficulty

[QUOTE=gardenscapes_01;787925]Also, any arguement on this - I mean think about it - not enough moves, we want more. Won't add friends. We get stuck every few levels.

I SO agree with you! I just started playing this game a few days ago & about to quit already. Not enough lives, can't add but 3 or 4 friends, spent $$$ to get lives. My idea of a FREE game is not having to come out of my pocket in order to level up! Ridiculous! Stop ripping ppl off & FIX the game so that at least ALL of our neighbors are added. 5 lives for 900...that's insane. Newbies don't stand a chance leveling up without coming out of pocket...SMH!

To the OP, any ideas you come up with do matter, but this idea about adding more moves to a level has been blacklisted by the devs a long time ago, and so there is no point asking for it.
    This is like asking the inventor of chess to give players extra moves to make the game easier for them, instead of playing the game by the rules already laid out. Of course the game of chess has evolved to be both competitive and well-respected, but the original rules have always been the same.
    I'm not discounting your idea because you are a paying player, and I'm not discounting because you gave up. I'm shooting this idea down because it has been suggested too many times despite the clear fact that many people have played the game without complaining about the difficulty, and that no-one, not even the most priviledged or dedicated, can change that. If the devs say that level 69 can be completed in a certain amount of moves, then it is definitely possible to complete it in less than that.

Levels Being Hard

I used to love this game but the further along the more lives it is taking to get through a level without using a lot of power ups. When I have to use up 30-40 lives to pass a level it becomes really frustrating and is not fun anymore. This is on levels that don't have the hard level on it. I am currently on level 725 and have gone through too many lives and too many power ups. Not any fun.

I am NO longer playing this ridiculous game, can't afford to keep buying lives. Only getting like 4 per day out of ALL the neighbors that I have, that's all the game allows...sometimes only 3 per day although i send many more than that! Thanks for all of you neighbors who've sent lives. Good Luck with this game. Adios/Good Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by ReddRozez View Post
    I am NO longer playing this ridiculous game, can't afford to keep buying lives. Only getting like 4 per day out of ALL the neighbors that I have, that's all the game allows...sometimes only 3 per day although i send many more than that! Thanks for all of you neighbors who've sent lives. Good Luck with this game. Adios/Good Bye!
    Wait, no, come back. Bye.

I too am stuck on level 103. I've been stuck for too long and would like some tips to help move on. Being stuck for too long makes one want to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellybold1@gmail.com View Post
    I used to love this game but the further along the more lives it is taking to get through a level without using a lot of power ups. When I have to use up 30-40 lives to pass a level it becomes really frustrating and is not fun anymore. This is on levels that don't have the hard level on it. I am currently on level 725 and have gone through too many lives and too many power ups. Not any fun.
    Ahem. Not that the devs are listening.

Levels that take more than 20 tries to clear are broken.