Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Feedback on Difficulty

General Feedback on Difficulty

Good game but refilling lives & bombs/ special items should cost half the price. The more levels u go through the harder they get as expected however when your trying to build the massive gardens & need 3 stars twice (6 levels) to complete 1 job it is getting very frustrating. Either reduce the amount of stars required to complete parts of the gardens or make the bombs/ special items easier to get so u can get through the levels to get the stars. 1 star per level means 6-9 levels complete 1 object in the garden. I'm stuck at level 103 but have only completed 17 items in the garden & opened 3 sections. I have another 7 sections left to open. I'm. It sure if the game is going to keep me interested enough to get to the stage let alone completing the 3rd.

Not enough moves

Ive noticed that at level 69 and in the dog training chalkenge, the moves are not enough. Im asking the administrators to look into this. I already bought power ups only to lose so much. Please do something about this cause I feel cheated. Some levels ask for pertain items but the moves are done the time you start playing.
    Last edited by Honor; 09-21-2017 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Removed references to other games

If you are stuck on a particular level, you should really ask the tips forum for help, rather than suggest more moves on a level that is already established. Here are a few hints to solving level 69.
    - The lemonade takes first priority due to the limited exits. Make sure the drinks stay on track, don't leave them in the river too long or you will run out of moves.
    - Try setting up your own bombs instead of relying on the starter power-ups. Also use the no-moves-cancel-level trick to get the most out of your starting position.
    - If you can hold your bombs long enough without exploding them, you can chain bomb them all at once, dropping the drinks into the exit and avoiding the river altogether.
    -Once the drinks are gone, you should be able to fully focus on the gnomes. If you were lucky, working on the drinks first would have cleared half the gnomes already.
    - Remember that two RBs can explode an entire board, and that you can use the rivers to set this up. Good for both dropping drinks and hunting gnomes.

As for the dog training levels, those are designed to be much more difficult than level 69, and you shouldn't be using powerups on those, because the prize is just more powerups. Savvy people would just pass the first levels and then fail the last few, in order to grind on coins.

As a consumer whose paid money towards this game it is my right to make such suggestions. Ive been noticing that the levels are ridiculously hard and by the time you get through a certain amount of moves the bombs dont come until youve gone through most of the moves. Ive been playing at the same level forever. Telling me my suggestion is not needed does not help it only frustrates me the more.

Why does the game encourage us to use power up if we shouldnt use them? That doesnt make sense to me.
    Last edited by Paulie35; 09-22-2017 at 12:52 AM.

And as a free player who has not spent anything except time towards the game, and yet has passed level 69 a long time ago, it is by my charity to impart my experience and give a helping hand to players who are stuck on certain levels, even if they think that their solution is to ask the developers to change the game for them. Note that while powerups may be used if you are feeling stuck, they are completely optional and are not a necessity to solving any level in this game.

The levels have clearly been designed so that there is a method to solving them. Thus the amount of moves given is justifiable and does not need changing. This method is absolute regardless of whether someone spends money or a lot of waiting time on it.

As I have said earlier, this post does not belong in the suggestions forum, it is not a new idea, it is simply a player in need of help in passing a level. Whether the player in question heeds the answers given to them is at their discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Mage View Post
    And as a free player who has not spent anything except time towards the game, and yet has passed level 69 a long time ago, it is by my charity to impart my experience and give a helping hand to players who are stuck on certain levels, even if they think that their solution is to ask the developers to change the game for them. Note that while powerups may be used if you are feeling stuck, they are completely optional and are not a necessity to solving any level in this game.

The levels have clearly been designed so that there is a method to solving them. Thus the amount of moves given is justifiable and does not need changing. This method is absolute regardless of whether someone spends money or a lot of waiting time on it.

As I have said earlier, this post does not belong in the suggestions forum, it is not a new idea, it is simply a player in need of help in passing a level. Whether the player in question heeds the answers given to them is at their discretion.
    All do respect, you are surely entitled to your opinion, and unless you are the developer of this game taking what (target players/consumers) are asking and suggestion I wouldn't take what you are saying as gospel. Its a suggestion I'm making and its up to the developers to decide whether or not they want to take. Your giving advice but its not making me feel as if you are helping because your telling me what I can suggest which isn't your place to say whether its right or not. I applaud you for being a free player and passing your levels but please stop making me feel as if my suggestions don't matter when in fact they do. Ive made my observation after playing for a good while and brought my suggestion to the form discussion. All the developers can do is read it and see where I am coming from. In most case scenarios people who provide a service, or product to consumers/users and players, ask for feedback and no matter what it is, the customers complaint/advice/feedback is taken into consideration. Even if they cant do anything about it, they respond in a way that allows the player to feel and know they care. Its nice you were able to play without pay that is truly commendable but it would've been better you gave an idea of how to pass than tell me what I can or cant suggest.

So you know I did read the post "Submit Ideas" and I know I am allowed to make my suggestion, and Im fully aware they cant implement everything but as Nataly Kuzmina says in her posts "We are open to all feedback as it helps us make the game better, and we are always happy to hear from you."
    Last edited by Paulie35; 09-22-2017 at 10:52 PM.

They really need to help us win more moves or something. Administrators are not listening.

Also, any arguement on this - I mean think about it - not enough moves, we want more. Won't add friends. We get stuck every few levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie35 View Post
    All do respect, you are surely entitled to your opinion, and unless you are the developer of this game taking what (target players/consumers) are asking and suggestion I wouldn't take what you are saying as gospel. Its a suggestion I'm making and its up to the developers to decide whether or not they want to take. Your giving advice but its not making me feel as if you are helping because your telling me what I can suggest which isn't your place to say whether its right or not. I applaud you for being a free player and passing your levels but please stop making me feel as if my suggestions don't matter when in fact they do. Ive made my observation after playing for a good while and brought my suggestion to the form discussion. All the developers can do is read it and see where I am coming from. In most case scenarios people who provide a service, or product to consumers/users and players, ask for feedback and no matter what it is, the customers complaint/advice/feedback is taken into consideration. Even if they cant do anything about it, they respond in a way that allows the player to feel and know they care. Its nice you were able to play without pay that is truly commendable but it would've been better you gave an idea of how to pass than tell me what I can or cant suggest.

So you know I did read the post "Submit Ideas" and I know I am allowed to make my suggestion, and Im fully aware they cant implement everything but as Nataly Kuzmina says in her posts "We are open to all feedback as it helps us make the game better, and we are always happy to hear from you."
    Exactly right Paulie35!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie35 View Post
    Its nice you were able to play without pay that is truly commendable but it would've been better you gave an idea of how to pass than tell me what I can or cant suggest.
    I'm I bad at reading or did Sage not offer a slew of suggestions on how to pass the level on his first post?

There is so much to learn when it comes to effective methods of play. More moves is the first thing that comes to mind because it is the most obvious barricade to success. The good news is, almost every player has struggled with the same challenges and many have overcome them and become better players because of it. I'm confident you will too. But it's going to take some time. I think it really takes about 200-300 levels before the pieces really start to fall into place, so to speak, and we become less reliant on boosters and extra moves to succeed.

It's great that you have suggestions on improving levels. Sometimes (especially after an update) some levels can get screwed up so it's good you're bringing up your concerns just in case there is a major problem involved. The most important thing is to never give up and just keep grinding. It'll get easier, that I can promise.