Thread: Lost my town

Lost my town

I changed my phone and installed the game again (both are android ) and found myself in level 1 not from my level 37
    And logged in with my google account and still at level 1

How can i get back my game ?! 😭😭😭😭

Noting that I massaged Support from 3 days ago and till now there's not any feedback or changes

Hi Bidoo, often times you may need to play through the tutorial before you get a prompt asking you which town you want to keep. In this instance I would give the new town a different name so that you can easily tell which town you are being asked to keep.

I have changed devices a few times and now I bypass the tutorial by opening the game from Google Play games directly (not the store) and that so far has always opened up at my current level. If neither of these options work for you, then unfortunately, you will have to wait for support to help you.

If you received the initial automated message, then at least you know that your request has been received. You could always reply to that message stating that you are still waiting for help. The last message that I had from support stated that they should respond within 48 hours. Good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Hmmm
    Ok i'll try to massege them again

Thank u ^•^