Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best way to make coins quickly?

Barbara-Jean
    tuxedoes are my go to, with 3 you can get about 1,000, and they have lots of XP's so I am always making them.

Lisbeth6
    I have too many topaz but need 2 emeralds & 2 amethysts!

MimG
    Ah, tuxedos! I'd better get making some more of those! Thanks Barbara-Jean :-)

Isn't that weird Lisbeth! I have 36 amethyst and 2 topaz!! I wish we could do a swap!!!

Itswtvr
    Question: I'm using the generous customer booster I was so generously given as an event reward and wondering if anyone else noticed that even with using it, you get orders for less than 400 coins? I hate having to delete orders and wait 30 mins but I refuse to fill those. Kind of takes the fun out of it when I only fill one or two out of a bunch and wait for a new set.

Hi Its

Get use to delete orders LOL I've been doing that all the time. It is always like that. Sometimes I delete everything as every body is too cheap. Just consider this as time to replenish your stock and be ready for those Big orders
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Itswtvr
    Oh I don't mind deleting orders on a normal basis but these are double the price and still pathetically low lol. I feel like majority of the time I'm waiting instead of milking the booster. Oh well... Gotta deal

Cherepovets

Questions from those who have hired Dealer

1. How long he takes in between his trips?
    2. On an average how much jewelry he brings in terms of coins?
    3. Is there any limitation on number of trips and maximum amount of coins spending per day?
    4. Lastly how come Playrix hasn’t plugged this loophole?

As there’s no community building for level 61 (still halfway on 60), I will keep 200K in coins for Perfume Factory and RISK (spend) surplus on Dealer

Cheers

For me, Luigi (the Mafia guy) comes in clusters - back to back 3 - 4 - 5 times. Payout is 1 or 2 Tcash each time, jewelry types and amounts vary. No more than two jewelry per order, though. Sometimes the XP payout is very high, sometimes lower mid-range.

Like Graylady, I reject any order that includes an ingot. Also, I notice that if I have just spent any Tcash for any reason, it will trigger him showing up in my heliport. Almost a "payback" of sorts.

Graylady has upgraded her XP to 100%, I have upgraded to 95% - so the XP earnings can be significant.

The Tcash earnings over the 10 day rental period (that is the only one I buy) pay for Luigi and gives me extra Tcash to spend elsewhere.

Why would they want to "plug this loophole?" It isn't a loophole at all - I think the developers know exactly what they are doing.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Cherepovets View Post
    1. How long he takes in between his trips?
    2. On an average how much jewelry he brings in terms of coins?
    3. Is there any limitation on number of trips and maximum amount of coins spending per day?
    4. Lastly how come Playrix hasn’t plugged this loophole?

As there’s no community building for level 61 (still halfway on 60), I will keep 200K in coins for Perfume Factory and RISK (spend) surplus on Dealer

Cheers
    We can use him once every hour
    You can buy 7 to 9 jewels each time. Pendants are cheapers then diadems so depending on what you are buying and how many, you spend from 2,500 to 9,000 coins.
    There is no limit on the amount spent with Rajah the dealer. The only limit is the time limit : once per hour or 24 times a day if you don't sleep
    I agree with Nana... It is not a loophole. It is a way to convert coins into T-cash (what every body wish for). This way they control how many orders we have thus they control how many T-cash we can make.

Like Nana said, I make enough dollars to pay for the dealer and a lot of other things.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Cherepovets
    Nana & Graylady I appreciate such elaborate response, I will definitely give it a shot

Cheers