Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best way to make coins quickly?

MimG

What's the best way to make coins quickly?

Hi everyone

I've just realised I've gone a bit mad getting land expansions, and using the dealer, and I'm nearly at the next level and don't have enough money to buy the Community Building! This is the first time this has happened to me and I'm desperate to make some quick cash.

What do you all do when you need money in a hurry?

Itswtvr
    Try using the generous customer boost and filling as much orders as you can. Helping friends and selling wheat are also helpful ways to earn coins fast

MimG
    Thanks For your help Its. Unfortunately I already have 3 boosts active, but when one runs out I'll replace it with the generous customer boost.

I already help friends as much as possible, but obviously I'll carry on doing that.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Hi Mim:

Its is right - the Generous Customer boost is by far your best bet. If you are able to couple it with the Market at 50% time, you should begin earning lots of coins.

In the Mine be on the lookout for the caves that hold Treasure Troves - you can usually pick up many gold coins there.

The Plane rewards frequently give 5,000 coins in the chest.

Plant and sell wheat whenever you can.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

MimG
    Thanks Nana - I have about 9 hours to go till I can use the Generous Customer boost, so I can't wait!!

I've been growing wheat as much as possible, and been able to help out a couple of friends who both needed large amounts for their planes :-))

I'm just annoyed with myself that I allowed my cash reserves to become so depleted! I was concentrating on using the Dealer to buy jewellery to fill the Mafia guys orders so as to get more Tcash and xp, and I've just built the Beverage factory, and just been so used to doing expansions as soon as I had all the tools - I hadn't realised how my coins were disappearing!!

Adrianahofstad
    You can use The Mint. Put in ingot's for cash money.

Itswtvr
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Thanks Nana - I have about 9 hours to go till I can use the Generous Customer boost, so I can't wait!!

I've been growing wheat as much as possible, and been able to help out a couple of friends who both needed large amounts for their planes :-))

I'm just annoyed with myself that I allowed my cash reserves to become so depleted! I was concentrating on using the Dealer to buy jewellery to fill the Mafia guys orders so as to get more Tcash and xp, and I've just built the Beverage factory, and just been so used to doing expansions as soon as I had all the tools - I hadn't realised how my coins were disappearing!!
    It's very easy to get into the situation you're in but thankfully coins aren't so hard to earn in this game. Give it a few days, and you'll have a nice supply. Don't get down on yourself, it happens.

Chic121
    Quote Originally Posted by MimG View Post
    Hi everyone

I've just realised I've gone a bit mad getting land expansions, and using the dealer, and I'm nearly at the next level and don't have enough money to buy the Community Building! This is the first time this has happened to me and I'm desperate to make some quick cash.

What do you all do when you need money in a hurry?
    Hi Mimg

Like you've already had mentioned to you the boosts are good for earning.... But I also find that growing certain crops is good too.
    I give half my land to growing rice it's a profitable turnaround, my money is shooting up because of it.... Having the double harvest crops boost and growing for profit is a great scheme I find

MimG
    Thanks to everyone for your good suggestions. By working hard I was able to earn enough coins to start building my new Community Building (the Music Venue).

It says something that I was able to earn 70,000 coins before I got enough gems to build the booster I wanted. I do wish I got more topaz and emeralds!! I'm overflowing with rubies and amethysts still.

Itswtvr
    Great to hear! I too have too much of rubies and amethysts and not enough topaz which is needed for most of the boosters but hopefully they fix the imbalance with future updates. But at least earning coins isn't hard right?