Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15.06. Township Now Available for Windows Phone!

15.06. Township Now Available for Windows Phone!

Hey guys,

This is a big day for us! We are very happy to announce that Township is now available for all Windows Phone users! To download the game, please follow this link: http://plrx.gs/1MLYys8

NOTE: The current version for Windows Phone users is different from the one designed for iOS/Google Play/Kindle players, but rest assured that we will do our best to catch up!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Kuen.

donnyoctavianto

helpppp...

how to play start from beginning on windows phone device

pettersonbh

Facebook

I can not connect to my facebook friends. Windows Phone

JcS
    Discovered it last week. I had my phone on Windows 10 Technical Preview and the game would not download from the store. That is OK, because it's not the official Windows Phone OS. However, you might want to look into that, before Windows 10 mobile is launched (I think Q4-2015). Also would you consider making this game available in the Windows store (for PC's). With Windows 10 I believe the store will be merged, but I am not sure. Turning it into a universal app for Windows would be great.
    Anyway, I had to go back to Windows Phone 8.1 on my phone and was able to download the game. It is great, but designing on a 5" screen is not so friendly on the eyes ;-). Would be great if I could play it on my Windows tablet.

jolnw
    I play township on windows phone but I have problem something
    1. Can't connect facebook and add friend by ID
    2. Not have crops same IOS and android
    I think it isn't long time to playing game and see new feature on township windows phone

Brian Colston
    I love this game , but same as the other users, can't connect to Facebook on WM10, but would like it for windows at least so I can play on computer. Just make it an universal app.

Thanks

Brian

Micha84
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersonbh View Post
    I can not connect to my facebook friends. Windows Phone
    Got the same problem. The app says I am connected to Facebook. I just checked back at the Facebook privacy settings. The app is connected and has access to my friend list. So I suspect that either the App versions are not (yet) compatible, the feature is not (yet) implemented, or the feature is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Micha84 View Post
    Got the same problem. The app says I am connected to Facebook. I just checked back at the Facebook privacy settings. The app is connected and has access to my friend list. So I suspect that either the App versions are not (yet) compatible, the feature is not (yet) implemented, or the feature is faulty.

Hi Micha,

In this case please try reconnect the game to the network using the special button:
    Go to Settings in the game --> Tap the special Connect to Facebook tab --> All your Facebook friends playing Township will be added to your list of friends.

Please note that in the current version of Township for this Operating System only your fellow Windows Phone players will show up in the game.

Hablatt
    Hy Community,
    Hope anyone can help me. I'm using my windows phone for the game - but as of yesterdaz I simlpy can not run the app. The Township icon is darker than usual and does not react. I had server problems before, but this is completelz different, I just can not open the app. I alreadz restarted mz phone, tried everything. I still got the system messages from Township (new goods for market, etc...) - so I gues it runs somehow, I just can not reach it. I wouldn't like to delete and install the game again as I guess I would lost every achievement (I'm on level 49, so...). Do you have any idea or suggestion? Thanks in advance, K

Hi Hablatt

I'm not familiar with the Windows phone system at all but as your icon is darker, did you try a search on google with something like "windows phone dark icon" ? Or check any windows phone related site or forum ? It really seem related to your OS.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix