Thread: Fishing Event

Fishing Event

1. Bait - How do we get more baits? Aside from playing House of Luck and using T-cash. No more fishes to catch, so maaaany bottle caps!
    2. Bottle Caps - so maaany bottle caps that consumes so much space in my barn. I hope playrix do something about it.

Make the bottle caps into lures.. Go to the fishingng hat at bottom of page. STill problem. Bottle caps take lot of space .takes long time to make into lures

I was wondering about the same thing with the bait. Besides tcash which most of us don't have a lot of I really like this game and the fishing is fun can't afford the bait. Or even the decorations. Wish you could you coins or gold bars or in the mint be able to change the bars into Tcash so we can spend on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Weldon Nix View Post
    I was wondering about the same thing with the bait. Besides tcash which most of us don't have a lot of I really like this game and the fishing is fun can't afford the bait. Or even the decorations. Wish you could you coins or gold bars or in the mint be able to change the bars into Tcash so we can spend on the game.
    The bait is free. Fill copter orders, get bottle caps, make bottle caps into lures at the shop (fishing hat bottom right). No tcash or coins needed.