Thread: BRONZE INGOT TRADE-UP option OR increase # of OTHER NUGGETS IN MINE

Bronze ingot trade-up option

I have 103 bronze ingots I can't use because I never have enough of the other ingots (after I pay for my ships' voyages). Being able to trade bronze ingots for other ingots would be nice. AND/OR if frequency of other nuggets in the mine increased i (WE) would be able to produce more of the other ingots.
    Last edited by NanIam13; 03-03-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Hum.. just keep the copper ore in the mine for the moment. You will need a lot as you upgrade everything. Do not make anymore ingots that take room in your barn.

As for your ships, use ingots only if you need the second or third product. Take the habit to send the 4 ships to the same island and you will get some of the 2nd and 3rd product without spending ingots.
    Last edited by Graylady; 03-03-2017 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typo

I use bronze all the time. No idea how you have that many at once. Maybe use some to bring watermelons back from Fruitus

I used to have loads of copper ingots that I never used, but as I continued upgrading my factories, they started asking for large amounts of copper ingots, and now I don't have any left.

Hi Bethany

Like you I remember having more then 3000 copper/bronze ores stocked in the mine. Since then I have used them all to upgrade my factories. I am down to zero and buy some from Rajah

There is never enough bronze ore. Ever.