Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12.06. New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

12.06. New Update (iOS, Google Play, Kindle)

Hey guys,

We're excited to introduce an all-new Township update with a truckload of improvements! Get it now: http://plrx.gs/1rpMx1z

Upcoming event:
    * With sunny weather approaching, there will be a new and amazing event called "Active Recreation”: help townspeople get ready to go camping!

New features:
    * New Edit mode added: you can now temporarily store buildings, making it easier to redesign your town!
    * New factory: Beverage Factory
    * 5 new recipes: Chocolate Smoothie, Grape Fizz, Tropical Mix, Vitamin Cocktail, and Watermelon Fresh
    * 8 new expansions added
    * City sign can now be changed at the Store, with six different options available
    * 6 new decorations added at the Store, including the Sydney Opera House
    * 2 new achievements at City Hall

Other improvements:
    * A livelier and more animated town with two new vehicles, new townspeople, and a fisherman fishing in the sea
    * Crop list can now be swiped through in addition to using the arrows
    * Many visual improvements as well as some minor issues fixed

Thank you for playing Township! Stay tuned for more!

P.S. An update for Mac users will be out in 2 weeks from now.
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Daniel Blake
    Two weeks? Are you joking??

Alizar77
    Uuuhh 2 weeks...I guess I will put my town to sleep in the meantime.

Julie Moores
    The game has become unplayable since the patch it lags too badly

Looking on the bright side, at least Mac users will continue to be able to access the speedy foundry until the delayed update.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Daniel Blake
    It's getting ridiculous the way Mac players are being left in the lurch.
    I always look forward to the updates but the waiting period for those on Macs always irks me.

Sorry if i'm a little annoyed but it's just how i see it.

Chris67

Lag problem with latest patch

There is clearly an issue with the latest update for the Kindle, it is so slow that the game has become unplayable.

Sandro Sebastiani
    Two weeks? Is there any reason for this very delayed update for us?

piripoppibubu@hotmail
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris67 View Post
    There is clearly an issue with the latest update for the Kindle, it is so slow that the game has become unplayable.
    Idem for me

Quote Originally Posted by Chris67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Moores View Post
    The game has become unplayable since the patch it lags too badly
    Hi Chris & Julie ,

I am so sorry to hear this. What devices are you guys using? If you are using KFTT, KFOT, Kindle Fire, then please try to download the latest software update. To do this, please swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings, and then tap Sync. The software update automatically downloads in the background, and installs after the download is complete and the device is asleep. Your Kindle Fire will restart during the software update. After the restart, the message "Kindle is upgrading" will appear on the screen. Please note that your Kindle Fire needs to be fully charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network before you can download the software update.

Please let us know if that worked. If no, please definitely submit a request via the Report an Issue tab in the game! Our agents will be happy to provide you with further information then.

We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused, and thank you for your understanding!
    Last edited by Kuen Pham; 06-13-2015 at 12:12 PM.