Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 03.03 Moderators Wanted!

Hi my name is Sherri. I am located in GMT EASTERN US. I would like to be a moderator. I am level 951. I am available evenings to late night early mornings.

Hey!
    My name is Ane, I'm 21 years old, and I live in Norway, so my timezone is CET +1, I believe.

I've been playing Gardenscapes for not too long to be honest, I'm not the best when it comes to these games, but I really enjoy it and I'm a fast learner so I know very well how the game works.
    I'm currently at level 60+.

When it comes to experience in moderation, I can't say I have any in forums, but (I don't know if this counts for anything), I've ran many accounts and pages on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook. Not on Instagram anymore, but still running a page on Facebook, both of these platforms and the pages I've ran, have given me experience when it comes to what's acceptable and not (considering comments and what others write), it also gives me experience in writing posts. I assume the moderators on here might have to write posts every now and then, so I'd have lots of experience when it comes to that.
    I enjoy forums a lot, even though I'm not in them a lot, but that can absolutely be changed.
    I love helping others, so I think being a moderator here would be very nice for me.

I work at a hardware store, but it's only 2 days in a week, so I have a lot of free time to spend on the forums to help and moderate. :-)
    Last edited by Rizalina; 03-11-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Hi my name is sherry I play gardens apes everyday I have been playing for a while now and am on level 81 I am a people person and love new challenges should you accept me I will do the best of my ability to help people I live in northern Ontario E.S.T thank you for considering me for this position

Pour ma part je m'appelle Dounia je vie en France je joue à gardenscapes depuis toujours je suis au niveau 1000 j'attends avec impatience les prochains niveau j'adore se jeu la complexité et la loyauté d'Austin, les défis sont riches en émotions il est vrai que certain niveau sont assez dure mais à force de persévérance on y arrive la preuve (niveau 1000 pour moi ). Je vie se jeu avec une vraie passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dounia View Post
    Pour ma part je m'appelle Dounia je vie en France je joue à gardenscapes depuis toujours je suis au niveau 1000 j'attends avec impatience les prochains niveau j'adore se jeu la complexité et la loyauté d'Austin, les défis sont riches en émotions il est vrai que certain niveau sont assez dure mais à force de persévérance on y arrive la preuve (niveau 1000 pour moi ). Je vie se jeu avec une vraie passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hey Gardenscapes players!

Our forum community glows larger day by day, with new people coming here from all over the world with their ideas, problems and things to discuss.
    Managing this young and rapidly growing community is certainly a challenge, but it’s also an opportunity to learn a great deal, make new friends and help hundreds of people. So we figured some of you you’d be interested in becoming a part of our forum team! Here’re a few things to keep in mind if you’re intrigued:

Pros of being a moderator:
    *Be in charge of the whole Gardenscapes forum branch and help dozens of people every day
    *Be the first to learn about future plans and upcoming changes in the game
    *Get extra bonuses from Playrix for your help
    *Wear a cool title

Your tasks will include:
    *Helping Gardenscapes players with their requests, concerns & feedback;
    *Moderating Gardenscapes Forum (trashing spam, merging & closing threads, etc.);
    *Being involved, active and always ready to jump in discussions and help;
    *Staying in touch with me and other admins.

In order to apply, you should meet the following requirements:
    *Kindness, friendliness and willingness to help out
    *Active, daily participation on the forum
    *Good knowledge and understanding of the game and its features
    *Experience of being a moderator is an advantage, but not required

How to apply?
    If you decided to apply to be a moderator, just post a reply to this thread with a small CV about you and your history with Gardenscapes, including a few details about your Time Zone and anything else you consider relevant. Our forum team will review every CV and choose the one who we think would fit this position best

We're looking forward to all of your replies and CV’s and hope that together we can find a new member for our team. Apply today to make life on forum better for every player and really make a difference in our community!

If you have any questions about the moderator position or the application in general, you can always send me a PM.

Cheers!
    - Nataly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Shepherd Brown View Post
    Hello my name is Sarah Brown and I would love to be an admin for this game I play all the time I can help with concerns and questions I'm a stay-at-home mom so I could always be here to help. I am located in Sarasota Florida I'm 42 years old married with 3 children if you could see the time that I spend playing your game I would be a perfect fit! I hope that you consider me for this position it would be absolutely thrilling!!!
    Last edited by Betty Marie Swackhamer; 03-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.

I play game all day on and off all day i would love to be a moderator i am learning new tricks on my own check out forum and fb page for new ideas want to learn all i can i live in est zone but i am a disabled veteran that i don't get up out of bed alot depends on my games to keep me busy and entertained so i would be so happy to be chosen to join your team i won't let you down

So when we will find out who got chosen as moderator

The moderator will be choose by the financiel team

i ken play the game no more please help

[QUOTE=Sasha Olivia Larsson;328746]I have just written it out again (this time on the computer and making sure to copy it before sending it) and it said a moderator must approve my post. But when I posted asking my question to you it came up almost immediately. I don't want to spam the thread, but this is the 3rd time I have applied for the position now...[/QUO i ken play the game no more please help