Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 03.03 Moderators Wanted!

Hello Nataly.

My name is Sasha Larsson. I am a 26 year old British Expat living in the North of Sweden for almost 4 years. My timezone is UTC +1:00.
    I am writing to express an enthusiastic interest in response to your advertisement of 'forum moderator'. I am currently trying to save money to study a course in nutrition which leaves me unemployed for the time being, giving me a lot of spare time! To help raise some money, I have established a facebook group to aid weight loss and a healthy balanced lifestyle.

With my friendly, confident, patient attitude and empathetic nature, I have the ability to connect with people. I play gardenscapes daily, sometimes all day on my free days! At almost level 1000 I hold experience of the game which will be valuable to newcomers seeking tips and tools to progress further in the game. While I have little experience in the forum moderating field my knowledge of internet pages and ability to learn quickly will enable me to perform the required tasks to the highest standard. Many years ago I played a game called Tribal wars and in there we had forums that I managed and organised. I am a person that enjoys organisation and just loves to keep things tidy, which I am sure will be beneficial to your forums!

I am a keen, fun, enthusiastic individual, able to read, speak and write English fluently, while also being able to write and read Swedish almost fluently.

I do hope you consider me for the position.
    My contact email address is Rogue-Fire@hotmail.com

Kindest regards and have a nice day!
    Sasha Larsson.

I have just written it out again (this time on the computer and making sure to copy it before sending it) and it said a moderator must approve my post. But when I posted asking my question to you it came up almost immediately. I don't want to spam the thread, but this is the 3rd time I have applied for the position now...

Hello Nataly.

My name is Sasha Larsson. I am a 26 year old British Expat living in the North of Sweden for almost 4 years. My timezone is UTC +1:00.
    I am writing to express an enthusiastic interest in response to your advertisement of 'forum moderator'. I am currently trying to save money to study a course in nutrition which leaves me unemployed for the time being, giving me a lot of spare time! To help raise some money, I have established a facebook group to aid weight loss and a healthy balanced lifestyle.

With my friendly, confident, patient attitude and empathetic nature, I have the ability to connect with people. I play gardenscapes daily, sometimes all day on my free days! At almost level 1000 I hold experience of the game which will be valuable to newcomers seeking tips and tools to progress further in the game. While I have little experience in the forum moderating field my knowledge of internet pages and ability to learn quickly will enable me to perform the required tasks to the highest standard. Many years ago I played a game called Tribal wars and in there we had forums that I managed and organised. I am a person that enjoys organisation and just loves to keep things tidy, which I am sure will be beneficial to your forums!

I am a keen, fun, enthusiastic individual, able to read, speak and write English fluently, while also being able to write and read Swedish almost fluently.

I do hope you consider me for the position.
    My contact email address is Rogue-Fire@hotmail.com

Kindest regards and have a nice day!
    Sasha Larsson.

Hi again Sasha

Do not worry, Nataly will see your post in the waiting to be authorized zone. I have no idea why it went there, unless you have some links into it.

Hi my name is Erin Fry and I am 23 years old. I play gardenscapes on a daily basis and know quite a bit about the game. I am currently battling cancer, so I am home 24/7 and available at all times. I am in the Eastern time zone. I am on level 351.

Sorry Graylady. I just saw the page 2. I had sent you a PM before I saw you had replied here.
    Maybe I should add, I've been playing Gardenscapes for roughly a year now. I forgot to add it in my application. I'm so enthusiastic about the job! She'll see a fair few posts in there from me. I hope it doesn't get annoying! It's weird that it went there, but hopefully if nothing else it'll show some serious dedication.

I only hope you choose a moderator who realy understand the game so he or she can advise the game developers to get rid of the "frustrated" feeling many people are writing about on the forum, i think a lot of the frustration can be gone by a couple of little changes in the game wich will have no or little effect on the game itself and payment players make

I'm playing on level 950 and have never payed anything

Regards Ron

Hello my name is Candy Kwilos and I would love to be an admin for this game I play all the time I can help with concerns and questions I'm a stay-at-home grand mother so I could always be here to help. I live in Winchester Tennessee. I'm 46 years old married, all of my children are grown. If you could see the time that I spend playing your game I would be a perfect fit! I hope that you consider me for this position it would be absolutely thrilling!!!

Hi Nataly,

I am most comfortable to be called by nickname Deqjie, from Malaysia (GMT +8:00).
    I have been playing gardenscape since November 2016 and now reaching level 533. I spent most of my lazy time with this game and it become my habit to peek at the newsfeed of what has Austin been doing everyday. To be honest I started to play this game for my own pleasure and now it become a must do everyday.
    No experience as moderator. Im good in spending time to help other people. Also good in IT skills.

Thank you,
    Deqjie

Hi, my name is Jessi Purcell and I would love to be an admin for this game. Many years ago, my mother had downloaded the PC version for Gardenscapes and we both were completely addicted that when we completed the game, we would start it all over again. Today, I play only the phone version due to not being able to get the PC version back. I play this game regularly, almost day in and day out. i am currently on level 461 and am working on rebuilding the 4th section of the garden. I live in Southeast Colorado, a little town known as La Junta. There are not many jobs here so I try to look online for both me and my husband. I am for the most part a stay-at-home mom but I do have a part-time job that only works me once a week for $25 a night. I am always willing to help others out at no charge, no strings attached, nothing in return. I would absolutely love to gain the position here as an admin and help anyone in the game that is in need