Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing question

Fishing question

Seemingly I am too dumb to get it. When fishing I can tap the button as often as I want....the lure won't move. Not even a slither. Resulting in grey fish only. Tried if I can slide the darn thing. Doesn't work either.
    What do I do wrong? Can someone please enlighten me...pretty please

I am having same problem. Completely unsure now as can not see what required.?

Same here, i tried and tried no luck...i already dumped all the fishing stuff i had...rather keep the room in my warehouse for important stuff.

And those frigging bottle caps keep filling my barn while it takes AGES to make lures. First time ever I dislike an event

If others have the same fishing problem...it might be a bug? Great... sort of. Threw all my lures to the sharks in that case...lol
    Last edited by Gabi2111; 03-03-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Same here But I would also like to know how we make lures ? The only option I have is to pay

The instructions / help is a bit unclear. Press and hold the button to raise the float, release it to drop the float. To keep it in the range requires a some practice, I'm still getting the hang of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misttree View Post
    Same here ������ But I would also like to know how we make lures ? The only option I have is to pay��������������� ��
    Tap the fishing hat on the bottom of the screen, that opens the event window. Tap on "go to shop" and give the bottle caps to the guy who makes lures. One thing I haven't seen is any visual indicator when lures are complete, I guess we just have to check back occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Tap the fishing hat on the bottom of the screen, that opens the event window. Tap on "go to shop" and give the bottle caps to the guy who makes lures. One thing I haven't seen is any visual indicator when lures are complete, I guess we just have to check back occasionally.
    Found it, there's a little "lure shop" next to the event center on the other side of the tracks , near the zoo. I didn't notice it earlier as I was focusing on the ocean area near the fishing boats and regatta dock.

Works now...still get only grey...lol.
    Oh well...I'm giving up on it for now...lol.fishing might not be my thing

not a fan of this event. I'd rather just focus on the town.