Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I am at my tipping point. Will this ban machine ever be fine tuned and fixed? The amount of wrongful bans this season is outrageous.

Today two our players were banned. One is Юленция, level 183, friends code JQ6NR4. She is in coop Endurance (#ENDJGM). She messaged support, her conversation ID is 5781651. Just one hour after her message she was permanently banned and is not able to contact support through the game now.
    Playrix banned her already just a week ago, but then the town was returned with apologies and measly 1 coin compensation a day after. She was told that it was a mistake, her account was checked and no violation of fair play policy was found. And now again?

Another banned player is Winged, code D8VCDC, level 257. Conversation ID 5781547. She was banned at the same time as Юленция, ban lifted half an hour later, and now permanent ban with no option to contact support. How is this even possible?

We were first in our race, now points of banned players are taken away. We are a GLB coop, this week each of us spent close to 700-800 tcash during the race. Please remove the bans and give us our points and victory back! And ask your devs to dedicate some of their time to fixing anti cheat algorithm!
    Wow, Marisa! That is truly unbelievable. That is a hard hit to your co op. Keep us posted!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Wow, Marisa! That is truly unbelievable. That is a hard hit to your co op. Keep us posted!
    What is going on with our players is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. All our requests were ignored on Saturday. On Sunday in the morning we started getting messages that the support can’t see bans in their system and that our players were checked and unbanned, yet they couldn’t enter the game and kept getting the ban message when loading. In the afternoon bans finally were lifted and both returned to play. And this morning both banned again! I stopped trying to understand what is going on. It seems to me as if the anti cheat system is living its own life

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    What is going on with our players is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. All our requests were ignored on Saturday. On Sunday in the morning we started getting messages that the support can’t see bans in their system and that our players were checked and unbanned, yet they couldn’t enter the game and kept getting the ban message when loading. In the afternoon bans finally were lifted and both returned to play. And this morning both banned again! I stopped trying to understand what is going on. It seems to me as if the anti cheat system is living its own life
    The anti-cheat algorithms are, without a doubt, overzealous, to put it politely. This is the first time, though, that I've seen players that were banned and returned to gameplay become banned again in such a short time. You're right. It's ridiculous. They obviously need better algorithms to differentiate between legitimate players and hackers. Their current system makes it look like Playrix has no idea what they're doing.

It's also having the added negative effect of driving away large amounts of Township players.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

My co-leader LythamMike (town level 205) was banned from the game around August 3rd.
    We have been playing together daily since the start of co-ops in June 2016.
    Our co-op is The Ottertons #HEXFD3

I contacted customer support but they said that he needs to sort it out with them directly. Michael, if you are out there reading this, we miss you! Hope you are able to get it sorted out soon!

SnugTown

Undo my ban

Hello, my name is Tono. My account has been hacked. I think becase know my email password. My account has a lot of cash and it violates the rules so that it gets banned. Can i get solution for this?

I want to back my account to condition before banned and my device from banned because i can't play again.

thankyou

Banned

My game name is Stanford Pines and this morning I had some trouble with my phone and had to reinstall the game now I'm banned. I need to know why. I've never made purchases since playing so I wasn't trying to scam the game. What's up with banning my account township? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by twinie212@yahoo.com View Post
    My game name is Stanford Pines and this morning I had some trouble with my phone and had to reinstall the game now I'm banned. I need to know why. I've never made purchases since playing so I wasn't trying to scam the game. What's up with banning my account township? :'(
    Hi,

You will have to contact support through the game - you should see a Contact button at the bottom of the window with the ban message. Explain to them what happened, and ask them to review your account. Make sure to reply to any automated messages you get!
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

my baby city was banned

I created a new city to be able to stay in our co-op during the off-season so that other members could leave the coop and get more from Inter's awards. I was little in my city baby, but occasionally I sent helicopters, trains and participated in events, where I could always be in the top 3. With that I gained many notes and almost did not use. In the last inter, I was a leader in the cooperative and the rest left, as we had done in other seasons without having any problems. When it was on the last day of inter, on Sunday, came the message on the game screen that my baby city was banned, that my status was revised and the ban was properly applied and that in 30 days I would lose all my data. , not even giving me a chance to contact support. I've never cheated on suspicious links or note purchases or anything. They banished me without giving me any justification or chance to defend myself.
    I want my city back! It is clean!

City: Imperius Baby
    Code: PZJA47
    Level: 24

Our player was banned. Help please.

Hello!

Our member was unfairly banned last Wednesday. She is a great player, has never cheated and buys tcash from the official source (and has all the receipts).

She has contacted the customer support through Playrix website since she can't access the game that same day but so far has got no reply.

Her town name is Aaron Town, level 94, she is in a co-op called Pirates Reborn, #pr39ws, where I'm the leader.

Her conversation ID with the Support is 6141746.

Please help her to restore her town!
    Last edited by Mashamasha; 09-16-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: New id number

Hi, my town has been unfairly banned. I have emailed numerous times to Playrix. They only replied asking me to open the game, go to setting and lodge my request. But my town has been banned and I can't even go into my town, let alone go to setting.

I have just sent another email to playrix (giving more information on my town and attached 9 receipts of mine buying township cash) but they said that the email support is no longer monitored. Again, I was asked to go to setting again.

Please, help me here. I don't what else I can do to try to get my town back.

Devastated,

Aaron Town