Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by lzz970513 View Post
    thx~~
    You're very welcome Izz .
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Unfairly banned from game 😢

I woke this morning to find that I have been banned from township 😱. I have never cheated at anything in my life and to be honest I wouldn't know how to!!!

I have contacted customer support via the game but it is unmonitored and I have read elsewhere that these messages never get picked up. I even managed to send them a screenshot of my purchase history! (I'm not very savvy with technology so surprised I managed to do even that!)

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions I would very much appreciate it! I am desperate to get my town back and to get back to my co-op.

This is my first time joining any sort of forum so not sure exactly how it works but I am willing to try anything to get the game back!

Thank you 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Snapstown View Post
    I woke this morning to find that I have been banned from township ������. I have never cheated at anything in my life and to be honest I wouldn't know how to!!!

I have contacted customer support via the game but it is unmonitored and I have read elsewhere that these messages never get picked up. I even managed to send them a screenshot of my purchase history! (I'm not very savvy with technology so surprised I managed to do even that!)

If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions I would very much appreciate it! I am desperate to get my town back and to get back to my co-op.

This is my first time joining any sort of forum so not sure exactly how it works but I am willing to try anything to get the game back!

Thank you ������
    Here is what Downton just mentioned four posts up ⬆:

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hi Izz. Read JJay' advice to another player just before your post see here. It gives you all the instructions you need to help you. This forum is predominantly made up of other players, not Playrix staff so any help we can give is limited.
    Good luck I hope your issue gets resolved swiftly .
    Hope it helps
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 06-04-2019 at 03:26 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Доброго времени суток,дорогие разработчики игры Township!
    Ваши инструкции по разрешению моей проблемы ни к чему не приводят.Я не могу войти в игру даже,а Вы советуеете сначала в неё войти и в ней нажать определённые действия для связи с тех.поддержкой.Даже вынужденно заходил с другого устройства в игру и написал о своей проблеме в тех.поддержку с игры.При переходе с подтверждением на другом устройстве- вновь появилось окно блокировки при загрузке игры.Хочу отметить тот факт который раз,что дальше окна загрузки и от Вас всплывающего окна о блокировке-я не могу ничего поделать.
    В который раз молю о помощи.Возможно взломали или Вы просто заблокировали мой ID по ошибке.Союзники говорят,что иногда индикатор моего присутствия в игре загорается и будто я просто отсутствовал во время регаты.Уведомления с игры поступают,а вот войти в неё никак.Для бана я повода не давал,на счету долгое время таунов было не более 30!В межсезонной регате не участвовал.Хочется вернуться в строй любимого союза.(примечание:он вылетел в серебряную лигу из-за таких проблем с моим аккаунтом).
    Понимаю,у Вас много нытиков на Вас жалующихся,но я не из таких и прошу по-человечески мне помочь в данном вопросе.Во вложении по эл.почте в тех.поддержку отправлял скан с выскакивающим от Вас окном при загрузке.Прошу учесть информацию,которую давал ранее с моей почты.Эл.адрес тот же,что и здесь.У меня сегодня День Рождения и получается,что Вы мне сделали подарок в виде бана,почти года напрасно потраченных усилий и утерю доверия и уважения у более 20 человек!Спасибо!
    Last edited by Димулькин; 06-05-2019 at 05:06 AM.

Господи Screenshot_2019-06-05-00-43-56.jpg:смущенный: что за перевод у Вас включён?Пишешь одни слова,а публикует другие)))

Can someone pls reach out. I was banned! Why? I would really love my game back. I kick people out my co OP and now I'm banned?

Need help! Banned from game without explanation or reason.

Hi,

I have been hard-banned from the game without any explanation other than that the ban was reviewed and confirmed to be justified.

I do not understand why my account was confirmed as a cheater as I don't even know how I could have cheated (I don't know how to cheat in Township or that it's even possible). Therefore, the ban feels wrong and unfair. :-(

Can someone help me, please? I tried reaching customer support via e-mail, but, they only told me to contact support from within the game. That is impossible since there is no button available to do that in the game now.

My customer support ticket number via the web form help is 5260770.

Town name: Piggyland
    Level 42 or 43
    LG Nexus 5
    Android version 6.0.1

Thanks!

Been banned for unknown reason

I've spent almost $400 on this game. When I left my co-op in the game and tried to join another one it wouldn't let me do I logged out and when I logged back in I had a message saying I was banned. Now I've sent a lot of emails asking playrix to fix it but all I keep getting back is a email saying the that the email is not the one they monitor anymore. I'm so upset. I want them to fix their mistake and unblock me

That does sound frustrating. Players need access to a reliable email system at all times. If the email you're using is incorrect, then they should direct you to the appropriate account. Have you tried private messaging one of the forum's moderators or admins? They might at least be able to tell you which email you should be using to contact Playrix.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Angry My second town was banned after the lastest update!

There is a very serious bug in the game. I have a new smartphone where I only installed the Township app.
    This town was created for hip hop to keep my MAIN coop open. I DIDN'T use that town during seasonal regatta and I DIDN'T use that town during hip hop but, I repeat, that town was created only to reinvite me to my main coop at the end of hip hop.

What was my problem?

I played township two days BEFORE to update the game to check if the new version was available. Two days later, I updated the game, I opened app and my town was banned irredeemably WITHOUT POSSIBILITY to contact support.

It is absurd! 😠😠😠

NO CHEAT, NO CRACKED APP!

It is the second time that a my second town TOTALLY UNUSED was banned! But I'm even more angry because the bug doesn't allow you to contact support directly 😠😠😠
    My guess is that the bug affects towns not connected to Facebook.

The town name was:
    Pulcino Brianino
    Level: 21
    Name coop: Stati uniti d'Italia ( #SVM9JK)