Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

I also add myself to the long list of banned players for no reason. It happened to me on 21/12/2018 at 23.30 in Italy. Also I have reported the problem many times always getting automatic answers .....
    Since they ignore us I suggest everyone to do one thing: leave a negative review of the game, explaining why: you are banned without reason and you lose all the money (real) invested in the game!
    This is what I will do.
    See you soon. Barbara

I was accused of cheating too. I offered Google play receipts as proof of the over $200 I've legitimately spent playing, they said my account showed inconsistencies....I'm a co op leader too, my team is pretty upset....I just don't get it. Most unfair thing ever

Hi..

Township has banned my game because they say I'm cheating but I'm not!
    I have messaged them a many times about this but they won't unbanned my game *account even though I have sent them many screenshots showing I have paid for my coins/cash..
    That's not fair due to money been spent on the game already!
    I have lerning difficulties and feel they are treating me unfairly, Just want to enjoy the game but can't.. I'm also level 65.
    Please help..

Regards*
    Sumit
    Township : gunjuheaven

this also happened to me.
    no one is replying to my emails, its been a few days and i need to get back to my town before they delete everything.
    how can they do this to us??
    can anyone help me??

It amazes me how often this is still happening...
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

do you have any suggestion on what should I do in this case, Bethany?
    I really love my city and don't want to start again from the scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Farewellcorner View Post
    do you have any suggestion on what should I do in this case, Bethany?
    I really love my city and don't want to start again from the scratch.
    Hi Farewellcorner. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Can I ask what platform you play on? And can you get in to your game at all? If you can you should message customer service from inside your game. Instructions are here for iOS/Android/kindle players https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle), or for Windows - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...port-(Windows).

If you can't get into your game use this form - https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

You should then get an automated reply with an ID number. Keep on replying to the automated response and eventually you should be put in contact with a human! Try to send as much info as you can and include screenshots of any T-cash purchases you have made.

When you get the ID number send it in a private message to the admin here, Anna Petrova, ( https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187 ) and ask her if she can look into your problem.

Good luck!

help me !!!!!

Hi!

When I’ve tried to log in to play, there was a message noticing that’ Unfortunately, after re-examination, your account is blocked and the data will be cleared within 30 days.’ But my account has never been blocked, and I have not applied for re-examination. Why should my account need to clear the data directly?
    I like this game very much. I have spent a lot of time and efforts playing for several years. I have risen to level 92. As the president of the co-op, I lead everyone to do the task every week. We all took part in every single match actively, basically every time we are in the top three. I don't know if it was wrong. Please help me re-examine and restore the account.

My game name: 玥玥的家, the code is U45DGQ.

Quote Originally Posted by lzz970513 View Post
    Hi!

When I’ve tried to log in to play, there was a message noticing that’ Unfortunately, after re-examination, your account is blocked and the data will be cleared within 30 days.’ But my account has never been blocked, and I have not applied for re-examination. Why should my account need to clear the data directly?
    I like this game very much. I have spent a lot of time and efforts playing for several years. I have risen to level 92. As the president of the co-op, I lead everyone to do the task every week. We all took part in every single match actively, basically every time we are in the top three. I don't know if it was wrong. Please help me re-examine and restore the account.

My game name: 玥玥的家, the code is U45DGQ.
    Hi Izz. Read JJay' advice to another player just before your post see here. It gives you all the instructions you need to help you. This forum is predominantly made up of other players, not Playrix staff so any help we can give is limited.
    Good luck I hope your issue gets resolved swiftly .