Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

I don't think multiple devices are the problem. I only play on my Kindle and have been banned.

I think their new cheat detecting software should be banned !!

It's rubbish.

I agree!!!

Admin, Please Respond! People Are Being Wrongfully Banned Twice In One Week

Please pass this on to the developers to fix this issue! Our coleader was banned barely a week ago for suspicion of cheating. She submitted all documentation of her purchases and was cleared finally after 4 1/2 days and was reinstated into the game. This morning, she was banned again! She has done nothing wrong, has not purchased any more town cash within the game (or otherwise, ever!), does not play on more than one device, etc. Now it is a weekend again and unlikely anyone will respond until after the weekend! This is completely unfair to her as well as the co-op as a whole. She is opted in for the next race, which means we will all be penalized if she isn't restored before it begins, unless we boot her from the co-op which is totally unfair to her.

This is not an isolated incident as there are several others here reporting the same thing - themselves or someone in their co-op being wrongfully banned more than once in the same week or two! Chances are, there are many more that aren't reported here since not everyone comes to the forum to report issues. This is a serious problem in the cheating algorithim that needs to be fixed! Please make sure the development team sees this and addresses it. I suspect that each individual case is dealt with by different support people, so they may each think it is an isolated issue that someone is wrongfully banned again more than once, and the developers do not see that this is happening.

Same here.... same player!! She was banned last week and restored on Wednesday. Now she is banned again today. Here’s the kicker... she wasn’t racing this week because she was banned, she was shown as opted out. Now that she is banned again, she is showing as opted in with zero tasks done and no way to get into the game. So, we’re pretty much screwed AGAIN.

Your plead to an Admin is falling on deaf ears. THEY DO NOT CARE. Did you not notice how cleverly Natasha responded to the thread about customer support saying they were working on it and then closed it so nobody could respond?

I’m absolutely dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth61477 View Post
    Same here.... same player!! She was banned last week and restored on Wednesday. Now she is banned again today. Here’s the kicker... she wasn’t racing this week because she was banned, she was shown as opted out. Now that she is banned again, she is showing as opted in with zero tasks done and no way to get into the game. So, we’re pretty much screwed AGAIN.

Your plead to an Admin is falling on deaf ears. THEY DO NOT CARE. Did you not notice how cleverly Natasha responded to the thread about customer support saying they were working on it and then closed it so nobody could respond?

I’m absolutely dumbfounded.
    This sounds really harsh Beth, and the whole coop must be suffering. I hope that there is a speedy resolution and Playrix take a long hard look at their banning procedures. In the past my coop has suffered from unfounded bannings so I know your pain. I suggested a long time ago that a delay between the accusation and the ban might help the situation and allow the innocent to prove that they are not at fault in anyway before the whole coop is penalised but this does not seem to have been considered.

I just checked and the same situation here - our member who was banned last week was opted out of the race, but her status was changed to "racing" when she was banned wrongly again this morning - and of course with 0/15 tasks done because SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO RACE or even to opt in this week because she was still banned when the race began! So this also adversely affects our entire co-op AGAIN - as we will likely finish in the bottom three of an incredibly tight race because of this! So very unfair to everyone.

They also closed my thread about compensation for wrongful banning without ever addressing my original concerns. All I ask is that they pass all this information on to the developers ASAP and confirm to us that the developers are actually aware of the issue and working on it quickly so it does not keep happening! So far, they have not responded to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    This sounds really harsh Beth, and the whole coop must be suffering. I hope that there is a speedy resolution and Playrix take a long hard look at their banning procedures. In the past my coop has suffered from unfounded bannings so I know your pain. I suggested a long time ago that a delay between the accusation and the ban might help the situation and allow the innocent to prove that they are not at fault in anyway before the whole coop is penalised but this does not seem to have been considered.
    Talpa - I think your suggestion is a very good one and I hope they will consider it! Even 24 hours to submit receipts would be reasonable before suspending a player, especially in the middle of a race!

You would think there would be a safeguard for at least a few weeks before you get banned again not a few days. They literally just check our proof and now they going to recheck it? Nothing changed. What happend to them taking steps to prevent this?

Quote Originally Posted by Binepie View Post
    You would think there would be a safeguard for at least a few weeks before you get banned again not a few days. They literally just check our proof and now they going to recheck it? Nothing changed. What happend to them taking steps to prevent this?
    Unfortunately I don't think Playrix have fully understood the full impact that an accusation that an unfair banning can have on an individual. When It happened to me i was distraught. I have never cheated on anything in my life and to be unjustly accused of unfair practice it was deeply upsetting,