Page 53 of 104 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty61 View Post
    Half my team got banned last week from the game. No live people respond to emails. Proof of legitimate purchases have been sent. Not sure what to do next? I tried quitting the game but there's no other game like it! Someone please help me get back on the game!
    Please send copies of the support request to me by pm, I will see if I can help speeding up the reaction

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Exclamation I have been banned my account.

Some friend send me file (.apk) and he asked me to try the game on my phone, then after some days he asked me again to buy some thing from the game . Then i have banned from my phone.

I liked the game but my friend cheated me. so I ask you to cancel the ban on my account

Sorry Fadi but I doubt they will lift the ban. You have been found cheating and that is a NO NO.

You can contact Playrix by clicking on the button contact us you see when you try to open the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Screenshot_20170607-141852.jpg

This is my screenshot when I trying​ to open the game.

Well, that is the definitive answer then. They will not lift the ban.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

So how can play with other account ?

Banned
    I dont think you can play with another accoount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan de Vries View Post
    I dont think you can play with another accoount.
    I don't see why not, as long as he doesn't use cheats.

Or doesn't "let his friend trick him into using cheats". LMAO.... Which I'm finding rather hard to believe. I'm sorry Fadi, I'm probably somewhat jaded from the many, many stories I've read on online game forums (not just this one), of cheaters that got caught and used imaginative, sometimes colourful, sometimes really unlikely, stories to "convince" the community that they were wrongfully banned. And all too often it turned out that their ban was very well deserved indeed.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

I remember reading that Playrix do not give second chance anymore. Once banned, an account/device stay banned. Too many cheaters were cheating right back like Vuurvl mentioned.

Ah, the ban is also device-ID based? Fair move, glad to read. The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" holds true ever so often.

Still won't stop cheaters from playing from another device with another account, but it's surely a considerable big extra hoop to jump through for them.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE