Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Wow I feel for you slozano, you should report this to wherever you purchased from to get a refund. Unbelievable!
    Hope we get fair treatment soon!

Hi Jackie,
    I was a farmville player too and the support at Zynga was wonderful! They are human and interact with you directly kindly and humanely.
    Here we just get an automated resposne from robots. It is so degrading and unfair.
    looks like all Playrix wants is profits and no human interaction or compassion for our situation and unfair arrest of our towns.
    This accusations are slander against us!

Thank you for your information.
    I am grateful for Graylady's help and willingness to help us understand how unfairly we have been treated by Playrix or Township non existent support team

What now Missy? Do just want to fight? I don't. Why not let Graylady speak for herself. I know and understand now she is not part of the playrix team so stop harrassing me now, and have compassion for those of us who have been wrongly and unfairly accused of cheating which we haven't.
    Last edited by Queenbeen; 03-05-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Queenbeen: The Forum rules PROHIBIT the naming of other Games or Game Providers on these threads. If our Admin were not on vacation your comments would be edited/possibly deleted. The rules also prohibit making rude comments about Playrix, Admins, Moderators and fellow players.

Your tone and attitude is no way to gain support for the issues you are facing and don't belong on this Forum - they should be directed to Playrix via the support system. No one is reading this thread who is in authority or can help you, only other players.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Oh and how do you know they are in vacation???
    Just because you are an old player, like me btw, you feel you can judge me too?
    So people who read the forums shouldn't learn of the unfair treatment this game gives to players?
    Support system is non-existent. Please get down from your high horse and find compassion and understanding for those of us who are in this unfair, unjust and ugly situation created by the developers or administration here. I have all the right to complain wherever I want and so can others.
    My attitude is of Outrage from slander!

Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbeen View Post
    Oh and how do you know they are in vacation???
    Just because you are an old player, like me btw, you feel you can judge me too?
    So people who read the forums shouldn't learn of the unfair treatment this game gives to players?
    Support system is non-existent. Please get down from your high horse and find compassion and understanding for those of us who are in this unfair, unjust and ugly situation created by the developers or administration here. I have all the right to complain wherever I want and so can others.
    My attitude is of Outrage from slander!
    Considering the Gestapo was in the business of killing people, I find the comments out of place on a game board. This is just my personal opinion, obviously.
    However please remember that the forum rules are something that you have agreed to when you joined, please consider that lack of compliance can have consequences. that's all

Thank you for your kind response.
    I shall not let my outrage to write harsh comments.
    What other consequences worse than being banned unfairly and unjustly from playing the game?They killed my enthusiasm and love of this game

Hey Missy,
    To make things perfectly clear, the only "vulgarity"here is being banned unjustly and unfairly with no response or attention to our numerous pleas.
    I truly hope you don't find yourself in this awful situation