Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1070

Thread: Banned from the Game

  1. #1061

    Banned!!!

    So, I’ve been banned since Friday last week and I’m trying to get support to unblock my account. I’ve tried from a friends account, from Gardenscapes with no success. Who can help me please? I’ve been playing for 6 years and I’ve always and will always only buy tcash through th game! I’m so annoyed! Playrix are just interested in money but not interested in customer support. This all happened after I did the update!

  2. #1062
    Contact the developers directly, you can see there Twitter account or via email of playrix company, tell them your town name & how does the problem started, it isn't being banned if this happens after update don't worry, there maybe technical problem or something else, again it's better to contact the company directly with your town name!
    Good luck✅

  3. #1063
    Thanks Harmman420, I did try ALL possible avenues to contact them!

  4. #1064
    hello, how do you know if your account is banned?
    i got my township error, saying it's loading data, cant join the regatta, nor interracted with my co-op members, and lose all of my friends after i reinstalled the app. does that mean my account getting banned or what?
    has anyone here ever got their account unfairly banned? how long did it take to get your account back to normal?

  5. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by efrsna View Post
    hello, how do you know if your account is banned?
    i got my township error, saying it's loading data, cant join the regatta, nor interracted with my co-op members, and lose all of my friends after i reinstalled the app. does that mean my account getting banned or what?
    has anyone here ever got their account unfairly banned? how long did it take to get your account back to normal?
    When a town is banned, there is a message window when you open the game, telling you so. There is also a warning that your data will be deleted after 30 days.

    What you're describing sounds more like a connectivity problem, or you're playing on an emulator, in which case you can't access all the game's features anymore.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  6. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    When a town is banned, there is a message window when you open the game, telling you so. There is also a warning that your data will be deleted after 30 days.

    What you're describing sounds more like a connectivity problem, or you're playing on an emulator, in which case you can't access all the game's features anymore.
    do you think it's possible to get my game back to normal with those issues i described above?

  7. #1067
    Quote Originally Posted by efrsna View Post
    do you think it's possible to get my game back to normal with those issues i described above?
    Depends, what platform (iOS, Android, Win,...) are you playing on? If you're not on an emulator, you can ask for help from support, so they can check the technical data they receive with your report about your device, and figure out what's causing it. Then they'll help you get your game back to normal.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Depends, what platform (iOS, Android, Win,...) are you playing on? If you're not on an emulator, you can ask for help from support, so they can check the technical data they receive with your report about your device, and figure out what's causing it. Then they'll help you get your game back to normal.
    I've already sent email to support team last night, how long does it take to them to procces it usually?
    and thanks so much for your response.

  9. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by efrsna View Post
    I've already sent email to support team last night, how long does it take to them to procces it usually?
    and thanks so much for your response.
    Unless you're on Windows, it's recommended to send them an in-game report (Settings > Help and Support), since that's the first thing they will ask you to do. When you send your message from the game, they automatically get the necessary information about your game and device in order to investigate the problem, and helps save time.

    Either way, you should've gotten by now an automatic response (that should happen within minutes of you submitting your report), letting you know that they received your message, and which contains further instructions. Read those, and follow them, so your ticket doesn't get closed automatically. After that, an agent from the support team will get back to you. That can take from a day to several, depending on their work load.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  10. #1070
    Boa tarde minha cidade de nível 69 foi banida na sexta feira entrei em contato com suporte não obtive resposta até agora que pouco caso com Boa jogadores em até as já tenho essa cidade a 3 anos nunca tive problema com ela por que só agora vocês vem com essa história que tem algo errado mim polpe banida sem suporte sem nada uso três cidades no mesmo aparelho e somente a 69 foi banida estranho não é mesmo o jogo mim acusar de ser trapaceiro em somente uma das cidades ela tem 3 anos nunca vi uma cidade com sowfot de terceiro sobreviver tanto tempo quero minha cidade de volta isso é injusto né se uso as outra 2 no mesmo aparelho fiz regata normal vocês mim bani sem motivos venho pedir que por gentileza mim devolva a cidade porque a mesma e limpa não tem nada que justifica o então batimento dela gosto muito do jogo sempre gasto o que tenho é que não tenho nesse jogo então por favor resolva isso ( nome da cidade e Déa nível 69) código Wdfgcz Nome da coop (SV coop) código da coop (#sv9cpd)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •