Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1060

Thread: Banned from the Game

Exclamation banned and customer services ?

ban in the game was thrown, even though I do not use cheating in any way ... I was at the house of luck and suddenly a ban was thrown. I'm surprised at what I've been through ..however, I cannot reach customer service in any way , Continuous automatic message coming , how to contact customer service and get my game back. please someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by cossato9 View Post
    ban in the game was thrown, even though I do not use cheating in any way ... I was at the house of luck and suddenly a ban was thrown. I'm surprised at what I've been through ..however, I cannot reach customer service in any way , Continuous automatic message coming , how to contact customer service and get my game back. please someone help me
    Hi,

You must reply to all automatic messages you get, and someone from the support team will get back to you. If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that what they suggested already helped you, and you don't need further help.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

You must reply to all automatic messages you get, and someone from the support team will get back to you. If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that what they suggested already helped you, and you don't need further help.
    maybe tried a hundred times but it turns out the automatic answer constantly , why it happened so why is it not believable

please someone tell me how to reach customer service I did not reach what I did .I'm going crazy. it is unbelievable how to throw ban

I feel for all of you who were banned. You still have hope of recovering your game though. I on the other hand did something stupid and not back up my game on FB or Google. The day came when I was forced to upgrade my android phone and lost the game at level 65. I was on this site playing and building my town everyday since I started in Feb of 2019 which kept me sane through a horrendous move in March. I'm now rebuilding my town all over again in the hopes of getting back into my old Co-op friends. I wonder if they are wondering where I went to. Remember, to stick with it so you might recover your town soon. The only thing I was glad I didn't do was spend money on this game but I was just as attached to it as everyone else.

Oi meu nome é Ana Paula ,meu perfil no jogo é Paula Mel,eu jogo há 4 meses,meu nível é 56 e jogo na cooperativa Império Supremo!
    A líder da cooperativa chama Andréa Guerra.
    Segue o código da cooperativa #MP8VHH e o código da minha Cidade #M7KKUX.
    No dia 22/12/19, entrei pelo período da manhã, por volta de 10:55 horas na minha cidade e recebi uma mensagem que o meu jogo estava conectado em outro dispositivo, porém ainda tive acesso ao jogo.
    Mais tarde quando fui acessar o jogo para terminar as minhas tarefas da regata,para minha surpresa recebi uma mensagem que fui banida e considerada como trapaceira.
    Declaro que o meu jogo é limpo e estou muito triste com isso!
    Por favor me ajudem a recuperar o meu jogo, pois eu já investi notas nele tenho comprovante disso.
    Peço encarecidamente ajuda ao suporte para ter minha cidade recuperada!
    Minha cidade estava com um total de 179 notas,374 069 de moedas e tinha 72 animais no meu zoológico.
    Tenho fotos da minha cidade e comprovante de compras.
    Fiquei pensando nas possibilidades e há uma OBSERVAÇÃO a ser feita!
    Gostaria de relatar ao suporte que me recordei de um detalhe!
    Talvez esta seja a explicação para o meu Banimento!
    Na semana retrasada ( 08/11/19) eu havia perdido o meu celular, e como eu estava na regata acabei instalando meu jogo num outro dispositivo, porém eu consegui recuperar o celular perdido e desinstalei o jogo desse segundo dispositivo e joguei a semana toda normalmente,porém mais tarde quando fui entrar no jogo, recebi a mensagem que eu estava banida!
    Atenciosamente,
    Ana Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Paula mel View Post
    Oi meu nome é Ana Paula ,meu perfil no jogo é Paula Mel,...
    oi Ana, você deve denunciar isso ao Suporte ao cliente da Playrix através deste link:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...=web&contact=1

Deixe claro que você NÃO PODE enviar através do jogo. Boa sorte!

unfortunately I could not reach customer service in any way. I forwarded my message from another account was not facing again

maybe tried a hundred times but it turns out the automatic answer constantly , why it happened so why is it not believable
    please someone tell me how to reach customer service I did not reach what I did .I'm going crazy. it is unbelievable how to throw ban
    unfortunately I could not reach customer service in any way. I forwarded my message from another account was not facing again
    sorry, cossato, I do not understand what you are doing - a hundred times??? facing what?? - so don't know what is going wrong.

If you can't use the ingame Help and Support procedure, use this one:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

Then I hope you are staying in ONE conversation, and
    that you replied to the first automated reply, but NOT the second - the less 100 times.

At some point you have to be patient and wait for the answer of a CS representative.
    Hope this helps, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluigi246 View Post
    .... You still have hope of recovering your game though. I on the other hand did something stupid and not back up my game on FB or Google. The day came when I was forced to upgrade my android phone and lost the game at level 65....
    As our towns are also on Playrix' servers, they should still be able to give you your town, IF you can give them the info required in the last paragraph of the Help article here:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...-my-new-device

and if you play(ed) on the "fitting" OS. You'll simply give the answer "No" to the 3rd point (and then hope they'll find it).
    If you have written it down, you should also give them the Friends code of your old town, and the Coop tag of the Coop your old town was in.

Send from your new device, so that they have the data of the "target device".
    No guarantee, but it's worth a try, unless you're more used to your new town meanwhile
    Note that then, if it works, your NEW town will be lost! Good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-30-2019 at 11:24 AM.