Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1039

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by MohammadSaad Umar View Post
    I am most likely banned from township for unknown reason. Why i said most likely is because my progress is not likely recorded on the server and also i cant contact my co op even when i was in the middle of regatta task. I want to know why i was banned so i contacted the playrix support but not get a suitable answer till now.
    Guys, i am on android device to be exact on sony Xperia z4 with Android 7.0. My question is simple if i am banned then how could i open my town and how could i receive gifts from other members. ..
    Then, sorry, your situation stays a mystery. The combination of what you describe that you can do and not do, is unusual; doesn't really sound like "banned".

So, did you get a reply from CS meanwhile; if so, what was their explanation or advice? If the latter, did it help? if not, why not / what happened instead?
    Or is it solved meanwhile anyway?

If you didn't get an answer yet: had you replied to the first automated answer, BUT not to the 2nd?

I have not receive a single reply automated or in person and that is annoying me quite a bit.

I have not receive a single reply automated or in person and that is annoying me quite a bit.
    That's understandable, but as said above, it's not the normal procedure either - there usually is an automated reply within seconds.
    So, next question is, of course: did you report through the game, as described here?

and btw, did you try what JJay suggested above here?

Yes i have send the first call for help from with in the game and not receive the automated reply then i re-send the msg using the automated form and still not receive a reply of any sort.

Yes i have send the first call for help from with in the game and not receive the automated reply then i re-send the msg using the automated form and still not receive a reply of any sort.
    OK, then we're out of suggestions (if you also did what JJay suggested....), I'm afraid.
    I remember reading about needing a working email environment, but that was for Windows, and I think it would give an error msg, if not working.

What I would do now in your place, is sending a PM to dreadnought*, with a link to your first post here and a hint about the following discussion (what was asked and suggested already) and ask for help in contacting Playrix about your still strange situation. Maybe there are some technical advice we are not aware of (depending on versions f.e.) or some other way to transport the question to Playrix. Good luck!

* You find dreadnought's page for sending a PM via the menu Quick Links above, entry "View Site Leaders", then to the right of their name.

Thanks will do that.

Thanks will do that.
    Anytime, and fine Hope you can tell us about a good outcome at some point.

Exclamation banned and customer services ?

ban in the game was thrown, even though I do not use cheating in any way ... I was at the house of luck and suddenly a ban was thrown. I'm surprised at what I've been through ..however, I cannot reach customer service in any way , Continuous automatic message coming , how to contact customer service and get my game back. please someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by cossato9 View Post
    ban in the game was thrown, even though I do not use cheating in any way ... I was at the house of luck and suddenly a ban was thrown. I'm surprised at what I've been through ..however, I cannot reach customer service in any way , Continuous automatic message coming , how to contact customer service and get my game back. please someone help me
    Hi,

You must reply to all automatic messages you get, and someone from the support team will get back to you. If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that what they suggested already helped you, and you don't need further help.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

You must reply to all automatic messages you get, and someone from the support team will get back to you. If you don't reply to those, they'll assume that what they suggested already helped you, and you don't need further help.
    maybe tried a hundred times but it turns out the automatic answer constantly , why it happened so why is it not believable