Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1092

Thread: Banned from the Game

my baby city was banned

I created a new city to be able to stay in our co-op during the off-season so that other members could leave the coop and get more from Inter's awards. I was little in my city baby, but occasionally I sent helicopters, trains and participated in events, where I could always be in the top 3. With that I gained many notes and almost did not use. In the last inter, I was a leader in the cooperative and the rest left, as we had done in other seasons without having any problems. When it was on the last day of inter, on Sunday, came the message on the game screen that my baby city was banned, that my status was revised and the ban was properly applied and that in 30 days I would lose all my data. , not even giving me a chance to contact support. I've never cheated on suspicious links or note purchases or anything. They banished me without giving me any justification or chance to defend myself.
    I want my city back! It is clean!

City: Imperius Baby
    Code: PZJA47
    Level: 24

Our player was banned. Help please.

Hello!

Our member was unfairly banned last Wednesday. She is a great player, has never cheated and buys tcash from the official source (and has all the receipts).

She has contacted the customer support through Playrix website since she can't access the game that same day but so far has got no reply.

Her town name is Aaron Town, level 94, she is in a co-op called Pirates Reborn, #pr39ws, where I'm the leader.

Her conversation ID with the Support is 6141746.

Please help her to restore her town!
    Last edited by Mashamasha; 09-16-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: New id number

Hi, my town has been unfairly banned. I have emailed numerous times to Playrix. They only replied asking me to open the game, go to setting and lodge my request. But my town has been banned and I can't even go into my town, let alone go to setting.

I have just sent another email to playrix (giving more information on my town and attached 9 receipts of mine buying township cash) but they said that the email support is no longer monitored. Again, I was asked to go to setting again.

Please, help me here. I don't what else I can do to try to get my town back.

Devastated,

Aaron Town

Quote Originally Posted by Mashamasha View Post
    Hello!

Our member was unfairly banned [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyne Loo View Post
    Hi, my town has been unfairly banned [...]
    I've forwarded this case to our admin, and hopefully it will be resolved soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Many many thanks Dreadnought. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thank you again.

Hello, please help.
    I started to play on new device on Tuesday and yesterday my town was unfairly banned. I've contacted support service through Playmarket and Gardenscapes, sent screens of all my devices. I know, that the same bans were at previous season because of new devices.
    I've got the same auto-answer of one operator in both Playmarket and Gardenscapes.
    Please help to contact or redirect my post to a person, who could check my town individually and correct this mistake. My town code is YFNPMB.
    Thank you in advance,
    Juliana

You need to reply to the auto-answer so they know you still need help.

I've got the answer from operator already, not robot, but I it wasn't helpful ((

Dreadnought, I need your help so much..

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana Zhdanova View Post
    Hello, please help.
    I started to play on new device on Tuesday and yesterday my town was unfairly banned. I've contacted support service through Playmarket and Gardenscapes, sent screens of all my devices. I know, that the same bans were at previous season because of new devices.
    I've got the same auto-answer of one operator in both Playmarket and Gardenscapes.
    Please help to contact or redirect my post to a person, who could check my town individually and correct this mistake. My town code is YFNPMB.
    Thank you in advance,
    Juliana
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana Zhdanova View Post
    Dreadnought, I need your help so much..
    Hi,

Can you send me the ticket IDs from the conversations you already started with support? Also, if you don't have the option to send them a message from your game, you can use this online form to do so.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES