Page 10 of 110 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Hi all!

Welcome to the Club, Betti and Wattie

Guess what, I just received yet another automated email response from Playrix Support, saying "Kindly contact us directly from the game using the "Help and support" button in the game settings"

OMG, I did that 3 times already! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Hi all!

Welcome to the Club, Betti and Wattie

Guess what, I just received yet another automated email response from Playrix Support, saying "Kindly contact us directly from the game using the "Help and support" button in the game settings"

OMG, I did that 3 times already! LOL

Hi Hellen,

Thank you for the welcome to the club -though, I guess like the rest of us, I'd rather not be in it
    I found the best way to contact Customer Support was by searching for the Playrix website on my android and then following the instructions given.
    I also contacted Anastasia, and got a reply I'm still banned though.................but I hope the info helps you.

Thank you for the tip, Larry -I'm sure it will help

Just a quick query -how many of have experienced this banning rubbish since the update introducing the duck feeder?

Quote Originally Posted by Wattie View Post
    Hi Hellen,

Thank you for the welcome to the club -though, I guess like the rest of us, I'd rather not be in it
    I found the best way to contact Customer Support was by searching for the Playrix website on my android and then following the instructions given.
    I also contacted Anastasia, and got a reply I'm still banned though.................but I hope the info helps you.
    Hi Wattie,

I'd rather not be in this Club either

I contacted Playrix through their website, too, as well as from within the game directly. All I got were automated responses.

Guess I will have to contact Anastasia directly, too, and it appears that there's no other way to have this issue resolved.

Good luck to you and to all of us in this sad and pathetic Club with having our townships unbanned!

I am in the same boat, only I finally (3 days later) got a response saying they couldn't lift the ban because I made unauthorized purchases - I never. Over the past year I have purchased the 99 cent deals that pop up every few months. So maybe spent $5 on the game. But 100s of hours. Now what do I do??? I am trying to keep it in perspective, but such a large betrayal of the trust I put in the game. My teenage children are calling me "hacker" - inside joke because I need them to help me add apps to my phone. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wattie View Post
    Hi Hellen,

What kind of response did you get?

А может кто-нибудь объяснить как на Андроиде можно обнаружить Джаилбрейк? О_о Ответ службы поддержки: " не можем разблокировать игру, т.к. на вашем устройстве обнаружен джаилбрейк(!)" (

Quote Originally Posted by Валерия Шувалова View Post
    А может кто-нибудь объяснить как на Андроиде можно обнаружить Джаилбрейк? О_о Ответ службы поддержки: " не можем разблокировать игру, т.к. на вашем устройстве обнаружен джаилбрейк(!)" (
    возможно, они имели ввиду "суперпользователь", хотя, логическая цепочка Плейрикса меня просто поражает. Какое отношение джейлбрейк и суперюзер имеют к взлому игры непосредственно. очередной рукав от гульфика.