Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

WHEN u build an bussiness like this and u provide services that require for users to spend money to use them, U ARE RESPONSABLE FOR ANYTHING,U ARE RESPONSABLE FOR OTHER PPLE MONEY, and provide real support when problems like this occurs when needed , not go in silence and only send automatic responses that nothing is fixed. YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS, WE USERS WE ARE NOT ROBOTS, GET THIS OVER YOUR HEADS ONCE AND FOR ALL AND BE RESPONSABLE , when u are payd for a service you provide.IT GOES BOTH WAYS. WE PAY ,YOU TAKE CARE OF MY MONEY.Investigate the problem, identify payments in your systems, OR IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD ALL OF IT.

I have paid nearly $1500 on this game, and got back the same notice I first got. Granted, I had 22 receipts of 67 to send, but after all those others, I gave up. They still say I cheated. If everyone left in protest, it might make them think differently. I have spent many precious hours trying to prove my innocence, what do they want other than money, my soul.

I agree with Nancy Ann, how about them showing me proof I have cheated. I have shown proof that I haven't, and they disbelieve it. Perhaps if we displayed all our receipts on here they may believe us.

I have submitted 2 email requests and i am still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    I have submitted 2 email requests and i am still waiting.
    Make sure you have contacted Playrix in-game as well (Settings >> Help & Support >> Contact Us).

When I was banned last year, it took about a week to get everything back. This time around it seems like a lot more people have been unfairly caught by the bot, so it may unfortunately take even longer.

Still no official response of any kind ... this is greatly irresponsible and disparaging ..

Just had a thought, I had over 4 million in coins that I had saved up, because there were long spells of nothing doing before regatta, it used to be over 7 million. I have paid very little for coins, so have no proof. It was a lot of hard work, and boring to build them up, but it's the truth, so I wonder if that is why they are still banning me. Stinks, because I saved my coins not spent them.

Winfluff: I am sorry for your troubles. However, many long time players have many millions in coins, all earned, none purchased - far greater than yours - and haven't gotten caught up in the dreaded ban net.

Whatever horrible thing caused you to get in this situation, it certainly wasn't your coins that you worked hard for.

Winfluff

Nana is right. I am a long time player and have 22 millions of coins. This is not the trigger for your ban.

Hi gray lady, I have exactly the same problem as Helensville. I have put a message out to my coop in the hope they see my post. I was banned on Wednesday and despite sending my evidence, I only get automated replies which ignore what I've said or produced to them. Like others, I've been playing for years and find myself being labled unfairly as a cheat with no proof. Gray lady, your advice appears to say that you've been in this position and it has been sorted - am I correct? Can someone help us.........