Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 1092

Thread: Banned from the Game

  1. #221
    Congratulations Mmurray, Bethany and Amanda! I am so happy for you, guys! Yay!

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Congratulations Mmurray, Bethany and Amanda! I am so happy for you, guys! Yay!
    Me too! Happy to see others are being taken care of sooner.

  3. #223
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    74
    DD, have you noticed that this guy Bhavik copies and pastes Hellenville's post and mine as well?
    That seems odd to me and not too nice.

  4. #224
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbeen View Post
    DD, have you noticed that this guy Bhavik copies and pastes Hellenville's post and mine as well?
    That seems odd to me and not too nice.
    Queenbeen, no, I didn't notice. Odd happens quite often here in that regard (wrong quoting or copying in posts of first time posters), so I wouldn't assume something bad, as a start. He obviously wanted to indicate something about a ban, and the case was then closed with Anastasia's reply here.

    BTW, on the left side of a post, below the name, is a little sign with an exclamation mark. That is for reporting a post that you think breaks the forum rules. (And hopefully it will arrive at an Admin here. <g> )

  5. #225

    Angry Blocked again

    Once again, I have been accused of cheating. I went to visit family for 6 weeks and when i come back I am blocked from my friends and regatta and accused of cheating. I am really getting tired of these baseless accusations.
    Please rectify ASAP

  6. #226
    Still no response!

  7. #227
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Queenbeen, no, I didn't notice. Odd happens quite often here in that regard (wrong quoting or copying in posts of first time posters), so I wouldn't assume something bad, as a start. He obviously wanted to indicate something about a ban, and the case was then closed with Anastasia's reply here.

    BTW, on the left side of a post, below the name, is a little sign with an exclamation mark. That is for reporting a post that you think breaks the forum rules. (And hopefully it will arrive at an Admin here. <g> )
    Ok DD, thank you.

  8. #228

    Angry Why am i being ignored ???

    Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    Still no response!
    STILL No response>>>

  9. #229
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20

    I have been unbanned too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Ledbetter View Post
    I have been unbanned as well! Thank you Playrix!
    I too have joined the club of the fairly unbanned after 16 days of frustration and disappointment. Thank you to Anastasia for intervening!
    Hold on in there all those who are still waiting....!

  10. #230
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    20
    Unbanned today after 16 days, thanks to Anastasia. I hope you unfairly banned players can soon join the club of the fairly unbanned!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •