Page 23 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Congratulations Mmurray, Bethany and Amanda! I am so happy for you, guys! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Congratulations Mmurray, Bethany and Amanda! I am so happy for you, guys! Yay!
    Me too! Happy to see others are being taken care of sooner.

DD, have you noticed that this guy Bhavik copies and pastes Hellenville's post and mine as well?
    That seems odd to me and not too nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbeen View Post
    DD, have you noticed that this guy Bhavik copies and pastes Hellenville's post and mine as well?
    That seems odd to me and not too nice.
    Queenbeen, no, I didn't notice. Odd happens quite often here in that regard (wrong quoting or copying in posts of first time posters), so I wouldn't assume something bad, as a start. He obviously wanted to indicate something about a ban, and the case was then closed with Anastasia's reply here.

BTW, on the left side of a post, below the name, is a little sign with an exclamation mark. That is for reporting a post that you think breaks the forum rules. (And hopefully it will arrive at an Admin here. <g> )

Angry Blocked again

Once again, I have been accused of cheating. I went to visit family for 6 weeks and when i come back I am blocked from my friends and regatta and accused of cheating. I am really getting tired of these baseless accusations.
    Please rectify ASAP

Still no response!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Queenbeen, no, I didn't notice. Odd happens quite often here in that regard (wrong quoting or copying in posts of first time posters), so I wouldn't assume something bad, as a start. He obviously wanted to indicate something about a ban, and the case was then closed with Anastasia's reply here.

BTW, on the left side of a post, below the name, is a little sign with an exclamation mark. That is for reporting a post that you think breaks the forum rules. (And hopefully it will arrive at an Admin here. <g> )
    Ok DD, thank you.

Angry Why am i being ignored ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glynis Sylvester View Post
    Still no response!
    STILL No response>>>

I have been unbanned too!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Ledbetter View Post
    I have been unbanned as well! Thank you Playrix!
    I too have joined the club of the fairly unbanned after 16 days of frustration and disappointment. Thank you to Anastasia for intervening!
    Hold on in there all those who are still waiting....!

Unbanned today after 16 days, thanks to Anastasia. I hope you unfairly banned players can soon join the club of the fairly unbanned!