Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1092

Thread: Banned from the Game

customer services still have not responded. I will send my vouchers to you, please return my money. customer service sucks ,my money wasted, nobody answered for 12 days ,give my money back

I was unfairly banned today, 5/13/20. I have never cheated during my 4 years of playing. All t cash and coins earned through normal game play. I sent an in game message to developers but the coversation is closed and won't let me reply further. The conversation id #7986505

Town name: $HH$ Chow Chow Hops,
    Level : 209
    Co op : Helpy Helpertons
    Co op Code: HEW4RX
    Friend Code: 46Q4AQ

While sending helicopters playing the transportation event, my town was unfairly banned.
    I play the game from the moment I wake until I go to sleep. I have been playing Township for 4 years and I have never opted out of a regatta. I am retired and township is my sole hobby. I have been in the same co op for 3 years. Everything I have in my town is from hard work and years of playing honestly.

Thank you for your time & consideration,
    Lisa

I have been unfairly banned from the game. I have no idea at all as to why this has happened. I do not cheat. As I am unable to open the game, I cannot message Support. I have, however, filled out the form on the Forum several times and no one has replied. Please help! Thanks, May

Town Name: Elsewhere
    Level: 19
    CoOp: Minion Crusaders
    CoOp Code: MNFGCN
    Friend Code:X27NTT

KU7ZH9- Nemogu vratit prijatelje. Vrijeme gubim za postavke- neuspjevam. 😢

Can somebody please help me? Playrix banned me as soon as I downloaded Township from Apple App Store for Mac. Support didn't even give me a chance to show that I was banned unfairly before hanging up on the chat and permanently blocking me from asking again for help. I think what happened is they are looking for my in app purchases with Apple now instead of Google, so they are confused and think I didn't pay for my Township cash. I need to be able to talk to somebody to prove my innocence before they delete my game in 30 days.

Help I've been banned

Today I was notified I was banned from the game. I have looked at why people are banned and I haven't done any of them. I just play to have fun with friends. I spent a decent amount of money and it has been ripped away in the middle of the regatta. This doesn't just hurt me, it hurts my co-op

I'm having the same problem. I've been screwed and so had my co-op

That's when my problem started

Thruve
    Everyone’s going to have to blow up the Facebook adds/group and tell everyone not to play this game due to this issue. Get enough people talking about it on their main advertising piece and they may resolve the algorithms that cause false positives... or redo it entirely or hamper their staff to take these issues seriously and to resolve them promptly.

I've been Banned!!
    I use Apple platform. I've been trying support since the first banned message, 6 days ago. Nothing so far.
    Feeling cheated by them, I spent my money on that game and now nobody answer me. I have all receipts for every purchase I made and I can send them. I don't understand what's happening. IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR
    My town name is Annasville and I was level 81, leader in my coop Wolfpack. Been playing since 2018. They don't have any respect with us.