Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1092

Thread: Banned from the Game

My account has been suspended since the update.
    Please help me.
    Code:HGD9VA

I lost my game and can't get it back to when I lost it I changed devices

Exclamation Banida do jogo

Gente me ajudem, preciso voltar a jogar, fui banida e não sei o motivo...
    Gostaria de saber como me baniram assim? Eu jogo certinho... Porque fui banida se eu gosto tanto e jogo com frequência? Sempre que posso gasto dinheiro real no jogo... Como podem ver nos anexos, o nome da minha cidade em 1° no evento...

Eu estou em 1° lugar no evento agricultura avançada, lutando na disputa pelas 50 notas e cupons... Não é justo isso comigo... Bem no meio do evento... E a coop aue participo na liga ouro, ficarei sem prêmios? eu faço sempre as 16 tarefas, me dedico tanto... Jogo há mais de 5 anos e agora fazerem isso comigo? Por que? ☹️

Screenshot_20200502-195318.jpgScreenshot_20200503-133702.jpgScreenshot_20200502-181118.jpg

Boa tarde,

meu jogo foi rackeado e não fui eu que alterei nada no meu jogo e estou querendo muito meu jogo de volta mais não consigo entrar pois fui banida injustamente sem ter feito nada por favor me ajudem a recuperar o meu jogo novamente

I dont know what has exactly happened to my game ..i cant open my co op , can't find my freinds , cant participate i n regetta only thing is i can play alone ..plz help me i also cant find my add freind code ..i tried contacting customer support team but no responce ..plz help me my add freind code was 42J9G7 town name jam rock

my account was banned for no reason. but customer service never answers. it's been a full week. I guess they don't want Turkish in the game. it's time to leave the game

I too had been banned for reasons that made no sense. I wasn't doing anything wrong. But, I did email support both through email and through the "banned" message that popped up when I tried to open the game. It took many messages and about 2 weeks but I am back in. So, don't give up.

Quote Originally Posted by BethF View Post
    I too had been banned for reasons that made no sense. I wasn't doing anything wrong. But, I did email support both through email and through the "banned" message that popped up when I tried to open the game. It took many messages and about 2 weeks but I am back in. So, don't give up.
    but no one answers me I wrote constantly and nobody cares ,I put a lot of effort and a lot of money gone but for some unknown reason my game was banned and it's been 1 week

Download the game to your new phone. If you had it connected to facebook then you should get all back

I installed the game on another device, but again the ban text appeared ,ban is not lifted ,I'm really angry ,they must be kidding me, what is the purpose of banning for no reason