Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

I just had message on Township screen which allowed me into customer support briefly: Natalia B has repeated the message that I've been banned for inconsistencies etc. etc. and that banning stays on whilst cheating confirmed. So not sure what's happened to Vlada L.........I think my ID is #154780. I was able to reply so went through it all again, that I need to know what the inconsistencies are etc.etc.......when I closed the conversation down, the same total ban notice came up. I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Nevada. I finally got a message back that said there were inconsistancies on my account. No clue what that means and I have messaged them back and they won't answer me. I feel they owe me an explanation. I have submitted all of my receipts all the way back to August 2016. I think there were 28 of them. There has to be a glitch or something in this ap. Seems there are so many complaining about the same thing. I got on my husband's phone and he is my friend on there. I can still see my town out there. I was on level 86 and my zoo is level 29. I am in co-op Booville. My town name is Township Mimiville. I tried to see if I could bring it up on my PC but can't. So frustrated and angry. I don't know what else to do.

Could I suggest that you try getting in touch with iTunes/Google/Amazon or whoever you bought your T-cash through, and seeing if they can help. I'm guessing that Playrix didn't refund you the money you paid when they banned you (!) so therefore essentially they've misappropriated it from you. I know these providers have had many complaints recently about Playrix due to the mass accusations and taking of T-cash, so they may be able to suggest ways to try and resolve your problem.

Good luck

Hi Nevada, I think there's a problem with the software. My access to customer support is back. Unfortunately, every time I go into it, my previous messages and screenshots have been cleared and I have to start all over again. This has now happened at least 6 or more times. Each time I respond the same message of inconsistencies comes up. I believe the system has a glitch. I have now found in my purchase history the receipt of when I downloaded Township, on the 16 June 2014. So today I sent this evidence (twice) today to Uyen N (admin) together with random receipts of legal purchases from 2015, 2016, 2017 and Feb 2018!! I have hundreds. I've now told them (if it ever gets through to them) that I've played consistently since 2014, have not changed my style of play and I've never cheated.

Having played consistently since 2014 means that their is no evidence of inconsistencies. Something is very badly wrong.

Anna Petrova has not replied to me either. Is it possible for you to pass this message on to her. Thanks for your help and I'll keep fighting this.

Something here sounds weird, but it's not something I've got this far through, so I'm in unknown waters here.

I've tried messaging both Anna and Natasha again, and again, I can only wait.

I feel bad keep bothering them because I know they're both so busy, but, I feel worse for you locked out of your game. I promise I won't stop trying.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

What sometimes can help:

make a copy of your support request including your game data (should be generated, when you open a request). Send a PM to me or any moderator. We will pass this on to Natasha, and she will help if she can.

Thomas
    Last edited by thommmes; 03-01-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Hi Nevada, thank for your help. Dont feel bad about contacting Anna or Natasha as I believe this is a very important issue and must be brought to Playrix attention. As an ordinary player or even moderators and admin, this can occur and no one will be available to assist customers.

The system is caught in a link and it needs to be checked out. Conversations should not be taken off especially if evidence has been supplied. You are my only contact who has replied to me.

On the inconsistencies notice, it even gives you sites to contact by email to get help. BUT although you get a reply it is an automated reply which tells you to send your evidence via the on screen page. I have had numerous automated email replies from Uyen N. so who is wiping the messages and starting all over. Is the software or a human being.

Someone should be able to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelle Allen View Post
    Hi Nevada, I think there's a problem with the software. My access to customer support is back. Unfortunately, every time I go into it, my previous messages and screenshots have been cleared and I have to start all over again. This has now happened at least 6 or more times. ...........

Having played consistently since 2014 means that their is no evidence of inconsistencies. Something is very badly wrong.
    This is exactly what happened to Sophie Sophie during Valentine's week in the following thread under the title: 账号异常
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...BC%82%E5%B8%B8

I asked Sophie to write (to admin) in English and in the following post she must be using Google Translation to translate her original post, and I asked her not to use Google translate because it is not good enough to make her case clear to the CS.

I was lazy at the time, but now I'll try to translate her original post (and briefly explaining what happened) here:

She is the leader of her co-op. Her co-op was established right from the beginning. She has been playing Township game for 5 years, and is now at level 250. She did not use any software to change her game and she did not acquire any coins or t-cash from outside sources. She played consistently and constantly, and helped others a lot, and accumulated lots of coins and t-cash from house of luck, achievement, and earnings in game. She used t-cash to buy quite a few Valentine's gifts to her friends during that week, and suddenly she was declared "cheater" by the bot. After that she sent many messages and evidences through in-game CS channel, but everything she sent was cleared or deleted by the CS or the bot. She was at her wit's end and didn't know what to do. Her township name is Sophie and her account is Sophie/99.

Her situation is surprisingly similar to Estelle. So this must be a recurring situation or problem, not a one-time glitch.
    Last edited by hchl; 03-01-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Thank you Thommmes, I have got screenshots of a lot of my wiped replies and will go back in to take screenshots of my today's conversations, if they haven't been wiped. I'm unable, unfortunately to download my screenshots to you - I have tried. See previous conversations with Navada. I would appreciate any help you can give me as I think Playrix has a serious problem now.

Oh wow hchi, thank you bringing this up. First was Sophie reinstated? And secondly this is not a glitch. My scenorio is the same with some differences. I'm at level 147 and have been playing fairly and consistently without cheating for 4 years.

This is definitely not a one off glitch and there must be many more in this situation who out of frustration have given up. Please all keep in touch to see if we can clear this up and get good customer support going.