Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1040

Thread: Banned from the Game

I was banned again after being unbanned. I don't understsnd playrix at all. I bought the Gold Pass for the Professor Event via my paypal account & I got banned. Ridiculous!! Customer Support is totally unsupportive. Playrix took my money than banned me. What the hell?? I bought the Halloween offer & got banned the first time for over a week Seriously, someone need to look into this. Lots of cheaters are getting away but the honest ones are paying the price. Sucks

I am most likely banned from township for unknown reason. Why i said most likely is because my progress is not likely recorded on the server and also i cant contact my co op even when i was in the middle of regatta task. I want to know why i was banned so i contacted the playrix support but not get a suitable answer till now.

Quote Originally Posted by MohammadSaad Umar View Post
    I am most likely banned from township for unknown reason. Why i said most likely is because my progress is not likely recorded on the server and also i cant contact my co op even when i was in the middle of regatta task. I want to know why i was banned so i contacted the playrix support but not get a suitable answer till now.
    That's unusual Mohammed, because I believe if a person is banned they usually get a message on the loading screen telling them so, and often they are unable to contact Playrix support from inside their game.

I'm assuming you've tried all the usual things - clearing cache, shutting down the game and re-opening it, and maybe uninstalling/reinstalling the game if you feel confident enough about doing that, and that your internet connection is working ok.

Playrix customer support is notoriously bad. Usually (not sure what platform you play on but this is my experience for Android/iOS/Kindle users) you get an automated reply from them very quickly. You must reply to this (and all other messages you get from them) - I normally just repeat my original message again - and eventually you will be put in touch with a human. This may take several days.

Sorry can't be of more help, but I hope you get a solution to your problem soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...Usually (not sure what platform you play on but this is my experience for Android/iOS/Kindle users) you get an automated reply from them very quickly. You must reply to this (and all other messages you get from them) - I normally just repeat my original message again - and eventually you will be put in touch with a human. This may take several days.
    btw, this has changed (Android here), re the now brownish part. You get the first automated reply and reply to this with a copy of your first msg, yes.
    But then, as 2nd automated reply, you get the note that they have received your reply and that a human will contact you (or sthg like that), and (!) if your problem is solved meanwhile, you should let them know by replying to this msg (!). So, to THAT msg you should NOT reply (unless problem solved), but wait for THEIR next reply.

Although the conversation per se has not brought a solution lately, and also has been closed several times by P., I have had a reply then within a day usually, 2 at the max. (except weekends).

BTW, I wonder whether MohammadSaad is maybe using an emulator? That might explain why they are still ingame, but can't contact their Coop anymore.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-19-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

....But then, as 2nd automated reply, you get the note that they have received your reply and that a human will contact you (or sthg like that), and (!) if your problem is solved meanwhile, you should let them know by replying to this msg (!). So, to THAT msg you should NOT reply (unless problem solved), but wait for THEIR next reply.....
    All I can say is "Oh my goodness!" (or maybe I could say other things which would (quite rightly) be deleted here). Really, what sort of customer "support" is this???

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

BTW, I wonder whether MohammadSaad is maybe using an emulator? That might explain why they are still ingame, but can't contact their Coop anymore.
    Yes Mohammed, this is a good question. Maybe if you could give us a few more details about what platform you play on, other players could possibly give further suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    All I can say is "Oh my goodness!" (or maybe I could say other things which would (quite rightly) be deleted here). Really, what sort of customer "support" is this???
    You're the master of good questions this week

I bet Playrix sees it as "clever".

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    They should take out the "support" and call it Customer Annoyance lol
    LOL - and if they find another word instead of Customer, like Querkopf (~ awkward customer or oddball), they could use the abbreviation QA for their service. Wouldn't that be ...nice!

just playing with language
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-19-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Guys, i am on android device to be exact on sony Xperia z4 with Android 7.0. My question is simple if i am banned then how could i open my town and how could i receive gifts from other members. Thanks for all the replies and i also think that playrix support is not doing what they were suppose to do.