Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

One of our co-op members was banned. They wrote that she has jailbrake on her device and there is disbalance with her T-cash. She provided all the checks she had for the T-cash she bought. But still they write that she has jailbrake and they will not unblock her. The funny thing is that she has not jailbrake. How she can prove that to customer support? Falsely accuse players and do not want to do anything about that. Worst customer support ever (((

Quote Originally Posted by Queenbeen View Post
    No it doesn't help to 8nblock the game Watti, I had that hope yesterday but it just updates.
    The only difference is that I got a new message asking me to start a new conversation with staff about my problem, so for the millionth time I had to request urban and the I got an automated response again asking for screenshots.
    It is totally unbelievable!
    The cruelty continues...
    Hi Queenbeen,

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I got a new message asking me to start a new conversation regarding my problem. So I did for a 5th or 6th (I don't know, I stopped counting) time, attached all receipts for my recent in-app purchases again. And nothing. Silence, as always.
    This is absolutely unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Hi Queenbeen,

Exactly the same thing happened to me, I got a new message asking me to start a new conversation regarding my problem. So I did for a 5th or 6th (I don't know, I stopped counting) time, attached all receipts for my recent in-app purchases again. And nothing. Silence, as always.
    Hi Queenbeen and Hellensville -thank you for the heads-up re the update -s-o-o-o frustrating.
    Maybe we should let others know via Facebook not to spend too much at any one time as they stand to lose quite a lot if something untoward happens, as it has to us, with very little chance of being able to use it again.............
    Last edited by Wattie; 03-10-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Hi Queenbeen,

Hi Queenbeen and Hellensville -thank you for the heads-up re the update -s-o-o-o frustrating.
    Maybe we should let others know via Facebook not to spend too much at any one time as they may lose quite a lot if they are banned, with very little chance of being able to use it again.............

Two days ago, I got an email from support telling me the developers checked my account and the banned was removed. I was asked to email back to let them know if it worked. I did get into my town and all seemed ok, with the exception of the regatta. The message stated that I was a cheater, which is why I couldn't play with others. I don't play in a co-op, never have. Anyway, by the next morning, I was banned again! I received another email stating that I needed the updated version of the hot-fix patch 4.6.1. I use Amazon, so any updates are done through Amazon. Amazon's version is 4.6.0. No idea how to do an update without Amazon message asking for my permission. I was told to follow the instructions in this article, http://bit.ly/2fuBDu4
    But have no idea where to find this as it does not appear to exist! When I did get in the game, I did notice that my barn size increased. This all so frustrating!!!
    Does anyone know how to find this article?

Hi all,
    Just from comments and my own experience, it seems Anastasia is the only person dealing with all these issues. I have no idea about how she is prioritizing all the requests but I feel for her as I do you! It took about a week and I was told it was their banning software at issue. I am delighted that I didn't reset my game.
    I was banned for a week.
    Just before being released, I used the help in township to email them. I didn't get a response but checked the township app as I did several times a day and as described by others, screen went black and I was greeted by Ernie. So far so good.

To send an email, click on the button to contact customer service, than the back button, then the group with fair play and contact from there.

I hope this helps at least one of you.
    Note: Jailbreak only runs on APPLE products.
    Also, I never purchased any TCash only earn from inside the game.

Tetley

Hi everyone,
    Another update;
    Just got the following message from within the game, I was following Tetley's advice on how to send an email when I saw it, So here it goes.
    Hi,
    Thank you for waiting.
    The developers have notified that your account has
    been checked. Kindly restart the game and see if the
    account is unblocked.
    Thank you in advance for letting me know the results.

Oh well, at least I'm on the road to recovery

Hi all!

Great news! A miracle happened and I was unbanned half an hour ago!!!

I opened my game, the screen went black and there it was! My town, with Ernie greeting me! Saying "you were mistakenly labeled a cheater, we apologize for the inconvenience, everything is back to normal".

And it is! I got my town back, and I am still a member of my Co-op! Lots of catching up to do! I am sooooooo happy!!!!!

Good luck to all of you, guys, who are still waiting to have their games unblocked!!

And I thank you all for your support and for joining the Club of unfairly banned

Joining the Club of FAIRLY UNBANNED

Hi all!

Great news! A miracle happened and I was unbanned an hour ago!!!

I opened my game, the screen went black and there it was! My town, with Ernie greeting me! Saying "you were mistakenly labeled a cheater, we apologize for the inconvenience, everything is back to normal".

And it is! I got my town back, and I am still a member of my Co-op! Lots of catching up to do! I am sooooooo happy!!!!!

Don't know what did the trick, though. Maybe all the receipts for my in-app purchases that I sent directly from the game. I guess I will never know. As well as the reason for being banned.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to get unbanned!!
    Last edited by Hellensville; 03-11-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Happy to hear it, Hellensville! Happy gaming ☺