Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1005

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Mashamasha View Post
    Hello!

Our member was unfairly banned [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyne Loo View Post
    Hi, my town has been unfairly banned [...]
    I've forwarded this case to our admin, and hopefully it will be resolved soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Many many thanks Dreadnought. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thank you again.

Hello, please help.
    I started to play on new device on Tuesday and yesterday my town was unfairly banned. I've contacted support service through Playmarket and Gardenscapes, sent screens of all my devices. I know, that the same bans were at previous season because of new devices.
    I've got the same auto-answer of one operator in both Playmarket and Gardenscapes.
    Please help to contact or redirect my post to a person, who could check my town individually and correct this mistake. My town code is YFNPMB.
    Thank you in advance,
    Juliana

You need to reply to the auto-answer so they know you still need help.

I've got the answer from operator already, not robot, but I it wasn't helpful ((

Dreadnought, I need your help so much..

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana Zhdanova View Post
    Hello, please help.
    I started to play on new device on Tuesday and yesterday my town was unfairly banned. I've contacted support service through Playmarket and Gardenscapes, sent screens of all my devices. I know, that the same bans were at previous season because of new devices.
    I've got the same auto-answer of one operator in both Playmarket and Gardenscapes.
    Please help to contact or redirect my post to a person, who could check my town individually and correct this mistake. My town code is YFNPMB.
    Thank you in advance,
    Juliana
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana Zhdanova View Post
    Dreadnought, I need your help so much..
    Hi,

Can you send me the ticket IDs from the conversations you already started with support? Also, if you don't have the option to send them a message from your game, you can use this online form to do so.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you so much.
    Playmarket (online form): ID: #6169968
    Gardenscapes: ID: #6170006

This is the appeal to Playrix.
    Please, can we get your attention!!

On 17.09.20019 my coop started a race as usual. We finished the race in ~5 hours and were happy to get 1st.

However, on Thursday at ~21:00MSK, I started to get messages from my players saying that they can’t log in the game because of the ban. The message they got stated that they have been rechecked, there is no mistake, the ban is permanent and the acc will be deleted in 30days. In 30 min I got 7 messages. 7/30 were banned!!

They have played in my co-op for more than 1 year
    I later discovered that the other 2 teams in our race also have 3 bans in total.

I realized after asking questions that all of my 7 people have big amounts of tcash earned. I’d made the survey and discovered that people who had 12000+tcash were banned. (The person who had the same amount, but bought, not earned - didn’t get ban)
    Then I contacted the leaders playing in our regatta group, and asked them to make the same investigation. The result was really shocking - 3 people banned there were the richest in the coops, others didn’t have a lot of tcash.

These people have high levels and they have spent a lot of time in the game earning tcash. And now they are suffering because of that

They are also ready to send the screenshots showing that they didn’t get that amount in one day! They were accumulating over a long period of time.

They are also ready to make any screenshot from their devices showing that no cheating apps are installed or been used and would send technical data from the game if they can be given back the customer support button.

These are the players that were unfairly banned:
    (Name, lvl, game code, ticket N)
    Co-op 1: << Лэридан >> #eqzzy8
    Lorik - 183, ——, #6173282
    Sunrise - 183, ——, #6169301
    Свеколя -180, K8834V, #6173224
    Terra(Rina) - 176, ——, #6169921
    Кимерия - 175, ——, #6173264
    Ардатов - 166, A5GZQR, #6174296
    Natalie - 100, 9YXP57, #6173163

Co-op 2: Обычные люди #VFV5V5
    Этна - 157, 68M6AP, #6172997
    Лёша.. - 229, #6169264

Co-op 3: Лодка #MUSGNX
    ├ꪴꪰ۝ɫҨ໊ - 144, YFNPMB, #6169968, #6170006

We all love Township, and we wish to continue playing. But we want to feel safe and protected! And Playrix can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Elina Township View Post
    This is the appeal to Playrix.
    Please, can we get your attention!!

On 17.09.20019 my coop started a race as usual. We finished the race in ~5 hours and were happy to get 1st.

However, on Thursday at ~21:00MSK, I started to get messages from my players saying that they can’t log in the game because of the ban. The message they got stated that they have been rechecked, there is no mistake, the ban is permanent and the acc will be deleted in 30days. In 30 min I got 7 messages. 7/30 were banned!!

They have played in my co-op for more than 1 year
    I later discovered that the other 2 teams in our race also have 3 bans in total.

I realized after asking questions that all of my 7 people have big amounts of tcash earned. I’d made the survey and discovered that people who had 12000+tcash were banned. (The person who had the same amount, but bought, not earned - didn’t get ban)
    Then I contacted the leaders playing in our regatta group, and asked them to make the same investigation. The result was really shocking - 3 people banned there were the richest in the coops, others didn’t have a lot of tcash.

These people have high levels and they have spent a lot of time in the game earning tcash. And now they are suffering because of that

They are also ready to send the screenshots showing that they didn’t get that amount in one day! They were accumulating over a long period of time.

They are also ready to make any screenshot from their devices showing that no cheating apps are installed or been used and would send technical data from the game if they can be given back the customer support button.

These are the players that were unfairly banned:
    (Name, lvl, game code, ticket N)
    Co-op 1: << Лэридан >> #eqzzy8
    Lorik - 183, ——, #6173282
    Sunrise - 183, ——, #6169301
    Свеколя -180, K8834V, #6173224
    Terra(Rina) - 176, ——, #6169921
    Кимерия - 175, ——, #6173264
    Ардатов - 166, A5GZQR, #6174296
    Natalie - 100, 9YXP57, #6173163

Co-op 2: Обычные люди #VFV5V5
    Этна - 157, 68M6AP, #6172997
    Лёша.. - 229, #6169264

Co-op 3: Лодка #MUSGNX
    ├ꪴꪰ۝ɫҨ໊ - 144, YFNPMB, #6169968, #6170006

We all love Township, and we wish to continue playing. But we want to feel safe and protected! And Playrix can do it!
    Hi Elina. Sorry to hear about the problems Леридан and the other co-ops are having. Unfortunately it seems to be a very common occurrence these days. Have you tried sending a private message to Anna Petrova (Playrix staff) directly with all the details and ticket numbers (you can do it here https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187) I don't know if she will answer because it seems that she doesn't interact much with players on this forum, but it's worth a try.

Good luck, and I hope Playrix sorts things out for you soon.