Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

I also add myself to the long list of banned players for no reason. It happened to me on 21/12/2018 at 23.30 in Italy. Also I have reported the problem many times always getting automatic answers .....
    Since they ignore us I suggest everyone to do one thing: leave a negative review of the game, explaining why: you are banned without reason and you lose all the money (real) invested in the game!
    This is what I will do.
    See you soon. Barbara

I was accused of cheating too. I offered Google play receipts as proof of the over $200 I've legitimately spent playing, they said my account showed inconsistencies....I'm a co op leader too, my team is pretty upset....I just don't get it. Most unfair thing ever

Unjustly Banned

My account was reviewed and I am banned. My account and data will be deleted in 30 days.
    I was banned incorrectly several years ago and didn't cheat. I do not provide my credit card to games on the net.
    I have built up the Tbills that I earn through the game, watching videos, from balloons, ocean chests, mine bottles, zoo, events, etc.
    Recently I asked for help due to an icon on the regatta board not loading properly. And they must have seen my cash and assumed I was cheating because I save. The only other change I have made was downloading a word game that has a number of advertising and pop ups.
    I love the game, play all the time, help people, participate in regattas, buy the dealer, use boosts and have completed the zoo.
    How can a game, arbitrarily ban someone, for simply enjoying the game and all it has to offer?

Hi..

Township has banned my game because they say I'm cheating but I'm not!
    I have messaged them a many times about this but they won't unbanned my game *account even though I have sent them many screenshots showing I have paid for my coins/cash..
    That's not fair due to money been spent on the game already!
    I have lerning difficulties and feel they are treating me unfairly, Just want to enjoy the game but can't.. I'm also level 65.
    Please help..

Regards*
    Sumit
    Township : gunjuheaven

Help me, my account got banned as well, just played it a few mins ago, but suddenly it got banned

this also happened to me.
    no one is replying to my emails, its been a few days and i need to get back to my town before they delete everything.
    how can they do this to us??
    can anyone help me??

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    And they must have seen my cash and assumed I was cheating because I save.
    how much tcash you had when you got banned?

It amazes me how often this is still happening...

do you have any suggestion on what should I do in this case, Bethany?
    I really love my city and don't want to start again from the scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Farewellcorner View Post
    do you have any suggestion on what should I do in this case, Bethany?
    I really love my city and don't want to start again from the scratch.
    Hi Farewellcorner. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. Can I ask what platform you play on? And can you get in to your game at all? If you can you should message customer service from inside your game. Instructions are here for iOS/Android/kindle players https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ndroid-Kindle), or for Windows - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...port-(Windows).

If you can't get into your game use this form - https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

You should then get an automated reply with an ID number. Keep on replying to the automated response and eventually you should be put in contact with a human! Try to send as much info as you can and include screenshots of any T-cash purchases you have made.

When you get the ID number send it in a private message to the admin here, Anna Petrova, ( https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187 ) and ask her if she can look into your problem.

Good luck!