Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Yeah me too. And I know online that worse thing you can do it that situation is click on the given links. So if you do go in to these places to get your financial snap shots for them, use the links that you used in the past and not the ones given on banned box. I really am feeling even more suspicious about it after reading some of the people who say they have done this already and still nothing has happened. It might be a good time to change your passwords if have already done this. I could just be a suspicious person and i hope so, but we are forever hearing about how people get money stolen from their accounts in situations like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    I know exactly how you feel, Queenbeen

It used to be better, they used to have a much better customer support, where you could get human interaction and communication with real people, helping you to resolve you problems! I wonder what happened...
    It is plain mental cruelty...
    A couple of times during these weeks, a message says:" sorry, we have been having trouble with support. We will make sure this won't happen again". Pff! ...and here we are.

I have been trying to get support from Apple iTunes, but it's just as bad and confusing.
    I've been having trouble with iTunes in my pc it won't download. Has any of you encountered that problem? Last week it had a bug and I did an anti virus run and it disappeared from the computer. Weird.
    I'm so tired of all this BS!

I have been troubles with the play because I lost 300 green money and 150 materials for increase the barn. It's not the thirst time!!! Help me!!!!

Doing the dance of the happy people. With no correspondence, I checked township app as I do a couple times a day. The banned icon came up and so I tapped on it to see if customer service had responded as I do several times a day, but the app reloaded and tab day! No banner a note apologizing for wrongly banning me and it appears my barn has more space, but have forgotten all my other levels. I am unbanned. I did email from the help link, but I will never know if it made a difference, because there was no reply.

I wish everyone here the same good fortune! You are a supportive group, and your coops must miss you dearly! Hope to hear you in a regatta soon....Lol!!

Congratulations Tetley! I am really happy for you!

Hi, Jackie, sorry you are bannend, I hope you get back to your town. It is a hard way to go, but it works, kind regards Betti, good look

If anyone is unlocked like me please add me Betti 1812 code is 3G8ZQb

How long did it take Tetly and Betti , they have told me several times they are un banning me but they haven't yet???

Quote Originally Posted by slozano9580@gmail.com View Post
    How long did it take Tetly and Betti , they have told me several times they are un banning me but they haven't yet???������
    Hello slozano
    How I never got a warning? Is this usually what they do first warn a player before they ban.