Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Much the same as the automated one, but without the links.

I am unbanned since 15 minutes, I am verry happy

Quote Originally Posted by Betti1812 View Post
    I am unbanned since 15 minutes, I am verry happy ���������������� �
    Wow!!!! How did this happen? What did you do to get unbanned???
    And, of course, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Ashmore View Post
    Frustration doesn't begin to cover how annoyed I am.... all of a sudden I went from playing my game to being banned... WHY... I sure don't cheat, I spend money and a lot of time on the game and with over 30 years of gaming experience I know how to get the most out of a game. I've written to support and sent them a screenshot of my purchases but hours later still no reply and still banned... there's a Regatta going on which I'll loose out on if this takes days to sort out, I worked hard on getting points for it....in fact I wonder if that was a possible reason for being banned... see I chose the get 55 metals from the mine.... I had enough pick axes and bombs from trains to do it and I activated the showing up whats in the dark places so I didn't waste anything.....got the 55 in about 15 mins.... maybe thats too quick for this game and it starts thinking cheater...if so then this is gonna be happening to me a lot.
    I feel the same. Have been playing the game for over a year now. The only purchases I made were through the game where I bought some tdollars a couple of times. Then about a week ago, I clicked on the advertisement pin in helicopter orders and got banned at that moment. I assumed it was a virus through the system and there advertisements but have been emailing them through every source and only get automated responses. After looking at the reviews on the game, I realize that I am one of many people who have been banned for no reason in the last week. I read on somebodys review that it had something to do with Amazon going down last week and anybody who made purchases through Amazon, got banned but I don't know if that is true. I also am very frustrated since i really loved the game but I refuse to start over. If Playtrix does not fix this problem I will never support them through another game again.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne1966 View Post
    I feel the same. Have been playing the game for over a year now. The only purchases I made were through the game where I bought some tdollars a couple of times. Then about a week ago, I clicked on the advertisement pin in helicopter orders and got banned at that moment. I assumed it was a virus through the system and there advertisements but have been emailing them through every source and only get automated responses. After looking at the reviews on the game, I realize that I am one of many people who have been banned for no reason in the last week. I read on somebodys review that it had something to do with Amazon going down last week and anybody who made purchases through Amazon, got banned but I don't know if that is true. I also am very frustrated since i really loved the game but I refuse to start over. If Playtrix does not fix this problem I will never support them through another game again.
    I got banned last week, and I had made purchases through Amazon before. Hmmmm.... Don't know if this is the reason, though.

great news, Betti!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Wow!!!! How did this happen? What did you do to get unbanned???
    And, of course, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    Great news, Betti! Perhaps there is hope for the rest of the unfairly banned!

Quote Originally Posted by Betti1812 View Post
    I am unbanned since 15 minutes, I am verry happy ���������������� �
    Happy fo you Betti!!!
    Hope we are next...

Hello all,
    I just had to sign up to the forum to JOIN all of you. I guess the saying is true, misery loves company. I am accused of being a cheater because I have jailbreak, which from what I researched, does not operate on Android. I also am accused of downloading cheats, which I could never fathom doing for a leisurely, fun, game. So I got antivirus and malware remover because I thought being called a cheat must be a virus or something. I researched what file extension were associated with cheating programs so I could see if I had any. Could not find a thing.
    I have been gameless for 6 days now and I am not a cheater! I have been trying to spend my time usefully, but I continue to rack my brain as to what I possibly could have done to be called a cheater.
    I used to train customer service reps in the tech industry. I believe this CS Dept. is in house because if it was outsourced they would have lost their contract.

Loved the game, not so enamored by the accusation or lack of action to communication. They are aware of false positives, so accounts should be checked before branding people cheaters.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Larry - and others - so sorry to see this has happened to you.
    Biggest problem seems to be the time it takes until Playrix reacts.

As these reports seem to be spread out over the forum, I'm giving some links, if you haven't seen them already:
    First thing is to react from in the game -- you did that.
    Next possibility is to ask Anastasia here in the forum for help -- see Missy's post here.

At this point you might also want to read Anastasia's post from a while ago about the cheating detection SW - here - it includes the reason why we can ask Anastasia for help. Don't forget either in this context, that the banning is an automated SW reaction, to some behavio(u)r in the game that we don't know (Playrix won't reveal it, so the real Cheaters don't learn from it). So being banned doesn't say anything about how anyone sees you and your gameplay. (esp. not with 36 pages of receipts <g> )

Unfortunately, Anastasia is on vacation, see here. The announced/promised other Admin didn't show up, AFAIK.
    Seeing the reports about Playrix' (non)reactions here, I'd still try that way, if the addressed CS ppl don't get their act together.
    (And always check and react to what they want from you, and when, and do it. It seems to be healthier than getting agitated )

But it may take weeks, indeed. Good luck!
    If their detection system cannot separate the wheat from the chafe then it doesn't work. If I were banned for more than a few days because of the systems error I would never play again and I would be sure to bad mouth. Weeks? Give me a break. Great way to kill off good paying customers. Stupid. I would love to see the ratio between how many actual cheaters get caught compared to errors. I bet there are more errors.

Hi Tetley,

Thanks for joining us and sharing your story.
    One of us got unbanned today, so there's hope for all of us, I believe