Page 1 of 91 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banned from the Game

Hi!
    My name is Nyx Kadoshi, Yesterday when I've tried to log in to play, there was message noticing that my account was blocked due to the suspicion of cheating, but I haven't and my friends have been injured because of this issue. I really wanna know how can it be solved.

My city is NyxCity and my code is CGR9BE
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-20-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix W. Kadoshi View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Nyx Kadoshi, Yesterday when I've tried to log in to play, there was message noticing that my account was blocked due to the suspicion of cheating, but I haven't and my friends have been injured because of this issue. I really wanna know how can it be solved.

My city is NyxCity and my code is CGR9BE
    This happened to a number of players on the Mac platform as well. You need to report it using the cog on your game. Support take a few days to respond, but hopefully they can sort it for you.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Isso tbm está acontecendo comigo.
    Tá horrível de jogar assim. E eu não sei por qual motivo estou tendo esse problema.
    Minha cidade é Gatlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    This happened to a number of players on the Mac platform as well. You need to report it using the cog on your game. Support take a few days to respond, but hopefully they can sort it for you.
    How do you report it if you can’t access the cog? I was unfairly banned after buying coins using my Apple account. Now they say it was confirmed and there is nothing else I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Laussie08 View Post
    How do you report it if you can’t access the cog? I was unfairly banned after buying coins using my Apple account. Now they say it was confirmed and there is nothing else I can do.
    When you can't access the game settings to send a report from there, you can use this online form to contact support. Make sure you let them know that you can't access the game at all. Good luck!

Banned from the Game

Hi,
    We have checked your account and we are not able to unblock it, as there is a significant violation of the balance due to invalid purchase exercised. Due to toughening of our anti-cheating policy we no longer reset game progress in case cheating is confirmed.
    We apologize for inconvenience...... i haveno clue what balance due they are talking about or what invalid purchases... at the time of banning i had 9 tcash because i just paid for my dealer, and 174,000 coins and level 54. WTH are thet talking about?????
    Last edited by Bessville; 12-20-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Hi Simpleton

I really have no idea. It almost look like a mix files. I would get back to them asking about the invalid purchases. This seem to be the problem.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Banned for cheating... BUT I DON'T

Frustration doesn't begin to cover how annoyed I am.... all of a sudden I went from playing my game to being banned... WHY... I sure don't cheat, I spend money and a lot of time on the game and with over 30 years of gaming experience I know how to get the most out of a game. I've written to support and sent them a screenshot of my purchases but hours later still no reply and still banned... there's a Regatta going on which I'll loose out on if this takes days to sort out, I worked hard on getting points for it....in fact I wonder if that was a possible reason for being banned... see I chose the get 55 metals from the mine.... I had enough pick axes and bombs from trains to do it and I activated the showing up whats in the dark places so I didn't waste anything.....got the 55 in about 15 mins.... maybe thats too quick for this game and it starts thinking cheater...if so then this is gonna be happening to me a lot.

I feel your pain they did the same to me, I have spent 300 hours working on this game and hundreds of dollars I feel like ive been robbed!

Who has the power to ban anyone from the game? Have seen it in different co-ops but wasn't sure the circumstance.