Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1084

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    You need to contact support from your game (if you don't have the option, use this form), and ask them if they could re-check your account, and provide any additional information they require (receipts for purchasing tcash, etc.)
    yes I wrote but only the automatic message came , Customer service has not contacted me for 5 days ,I really can't believe it, wasted between the season and my account is still banned

banned on my account for no reason unfortunately the playrix does not respond, always waiting for reply but no reply,does anyone know what playrix wants to do ?my patience will have to leave the game ,why playrix does not respond. what's the reason it took so long ,i guess they don't want us to play this game

Quote Originally Posted by adelas View Post
    banned on my account for no reason unfortunately the playrix does not respond, always waiting for reply but no reply,does anyone know what playrix wants to do ?my patience will have to leave the game ,why playrix does not respond. what's the reason it took so long ,i guess they don't want us to play this game
    Quote Originally Posted by adelas View Post
    sdsds.jpg please help me
    As the only people who can access your game data and check your account are the support team, and as you already contacted them, you will now have to wait for them to get back to you. Make sure to read the automated responses you get, and follow the instructions in them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

yes I keep waiting but nothing changes..I'll wait a few more days. If the answer does not come it is best to delete the game

I think there is no authority ,there is no one to turn,playrix unfortunately many players are losing ,I've been waiting for 15 days but I'm still waiting ,thinking about stop playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by cossato9 View Post
    I think there is no authority ,there is no one to turn,playrix unfortunately many players are losing ,I've been waiting for 15 days but I'm still waiting ,thinking about stop playing the game
    I think yes. I wish there was no one to answer. i wish i hadn't spent money on this game

Please help me
    why does customer service not respond?

why does customer service not respond?

or my account is gone. so did they never answer?

Is it normal that they haven't answered in fifteen days?

I am been banned twice in 3days and now can't access my game from last 10 days

Subject 1 - No access to game and contact support via game...
    Subject 2 - Can i get someone else from support team to help [-] and have sent 5mails till now but i get same reply to send town n phone details and contact from game...

NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM:
    I still cant open my game from last 10 days...it says i am been banned from playing...its my 2nd banned within a week..the 1st banned was as i reached level 351 then it said sorry i was mistaken n tagged as cheater but again in 3 days i was again banned on level 352...
    I am not a cheater at all and never been banned until now and suddenly this wrong cheater tag is dumping my good image and 3years hard work...
    Pls urgently look into this issue and unbann me soon...It says my all data will be erased in 30 days and already a week have passed...
    Please unbann me soon...Thank You

Here are my town and phone device details...

Currently i am not in any co op
    Town name - King Vinay.....
    Level - 352
    Town code - QPZ3BB
    Phone Model - OnePlus 5T
    Android Version - 9
    Oxygen OS Version - 9.0.9

Conversation ID: #6980950
    Thank you if you have read this complain till end and Please help me out
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-16-2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: removed names