Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1083

Thread: Banned from the Game

Boa tarde, por favor me ajudem, estou desesperada e quero minha cidade de volta.
    O suporte me respondeu, e pela resposta não irão devolver minha cidade.
    Mas é muito triste, sempre joguei limpo e estou sendo punida injustamente!

I access customer service but says I installed third party software , never and never cheated. I swear I didn't cheat but they always give the same answer .i don't know how i can prove it ,but I did not do what was alleged. customer service is very cruel and very difficult to turn and keep saying what I did not do , unfortunately I'm being accused of what I didn't do I think it's time to play another game

Same situation with me. Accused of cheating after the latest update. I never have, nor do I even know how to cheat or use a third party app? Seems silly that they can't tell me what third party app i'm supposedly using or how i'm cheating? Customer service should go a little further beyond just the standard what appears to be a cut and paste reply. Tell me how or what is flagging me for cheating?

I am banned to the game..i don't know how and why.. playing this game since 4 years i never cheat ..how to cheat also i don't have any idea..no one helping me and replying my emails to bring back my town

Hi.. how to recover your town from game banned.. they just banned me without any notice i didn't even know and whats happening its just unfair

customer service for five days still not returned,unjustly banned, nobody responds and nobody cares

Why customer service does not respond ??????????????

Help I have been banned again for about the 6th time. I have spent thousands on this game. I am level 361. Sick and tired of this. Township is the only playrix game that bans players

i really didn't do any trick .but I banned for cheating ,I've been playing this game for 4 years and I never cheated but my account is closed .please help me .what do i need

Quote Originally Posted by ageroxx View Post
    i really didn't do any trick .but I banned for cheating ,I've been playing this game for 4 years and I never cheated but my account is closed .please help me .what do i need
    You need to contact support from your game (if you don't have the option, use this form), and ask them if they could re-check your account, and provide any additional information they require (receipts for purchasing tcash, etc.)
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES