Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Neil King View Post
    Banned without reason. Game won't even allow me into the game to contact support.
    I've been getting the runaround with support and feel cheated because I have spent hundreds playing it with my wife. I am extremely upset. Help me.
    Good luck... I was banned a week ago. Got the run around via the app, was permanently banned with no way to contact them through the app. I reached out to the mod here - he forwarded my info. No update there. Reached out through Support online - more run around. They keep telling me to go through the app. They have screenshots of everything.

Even my co-op reached out to them on my behalf. More BS run around.

I am at my tipping point. Will this ban machine ever be fine tuned and fixed? The amount of wrongful bans this season is outrageous.

Today two our players were banned. One is Юленция, level 183, friends code JQ6NR4. She is in coop Endurance (#ENDJGM). She messaged support, her conversation ID is 5781651. Just one hour after her message she was permanently banned and is not able to contact support through the game now.
    Playrix banned her already just a week ago, but then the town was returned with apologies and measly 1 coin compensation a day after. She was told that it was a mistake, her account was checked and no violation of fair play policy was found. And now again?

Another banned player is Winged, code D8VCDC, level 257. Conversation ID 5781547. She was banned at the same time as Юленция, ban lifted half an hour later, and now permanent ban with no option to contact support. How is this even possible?

We were first in our race, now points of banned players are taken away. We are a GLB coop, this week each of us spent close to 700-800 tcash during the race. Please remove the bans and give us our points and victory back! And ask your devs to dedicate some of their time to fixing anti cheat algorithm!
    Last edited by Marisa31; 08-09-2019 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Second banned player details added

Quote Originally Posted by Trentabeth View Post
    Good luck... I was banned a week ago. Got the run around via the app, was permanently banned with no way to contact them through the app. I reached out to the mod here - he forwarded my info. No update there. Reached out through Support online - more run around. They keep telling me to go through the app. They have screenshots of everything.

Even my co-op reached out to them on my behalf. More BS run around.
    If Playrix banned you from the app, how the heck are you supposed to "go through the app?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    I am at my tipping point. Will this ban machine ever be fine tuned and fixed? The amount of wrongful bans this season is outrageous.

Today two our players were banned. One is Юленция, level 183, friends code JQ6NR4. She is in coop Endurance (#ENDJGM). She messaged support, her conversation ID is 5781651. Just one hour after her message she was permanently banned and is not able to contact support through the game now.
    Playrix banned her already just a week ago, but then the town was returned with apologies and measly 1 coin compensation a day after. She was told that it was a mistake, her account was checked and no violation of fair play policy was found. And now again?

Another banned player is Winged, code D8VCDC, level 257. Conversation ID 5781547. She was banned at the same time as Юленция, ban lifted half an hour later, and now permanent ban with no option to contact support. How is this even possible?

We were first in our race, now points of banned players are taken away. We are a GLB coop, this week each of us spent close to 700-800 tcash during the race. Please remove the bans and give us our points and victory back! And ask your devs to dedicate some of their time to fixing anti cheat algorithm!
    Wow, Marisa! That is truly unbelievable. That is a hard hit to your co op. Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Wow, Marisa! That is truly unbelievable. That is a hard hit to your co op. Keep us posted!
    What is going on with our players is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. All our requests were ignored on Saturday. On Sunday in the morning we started getting messages that the support can’t see bans in their system and that our players were checked and unbanned, yet they couldn’t enter the game and kept getting the ban message when loading. In the afternoon bans finally were lifted and both returned to play. And this morning both banned again! I stopped trying to understand what is going on. It seems to me as if the anti cheat system is living its own life

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    What is going on with our players is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. All our requests were ignored on Saturday. On Sunday in the morning we started getting messages that the support can’t see bans in their system and that our players were checked and unbanned, yet they couldn’t enter the game and kept getting the ban message when loading. In the afternoon bans finally were lifted and both returned to play. And this morning both banned again! I stopped trying to understand what is going on. It seems to me as if the anti cheat system is living its own life
    The anti-cheat algorithms are, without a doubt, overzealous, to put it politely. This is the first time, though, that I've seen players that were banned and returned to gameplay become banned again in such a short time. You're right. It's ridiculous. They obviously need better algorithms to differentiate between legitimate players and hackers. Their current system makes it look like Playrix has no idea what they're doing.

It's also having the added negative effect of driving away large amounts of Township players.

My co-leader LythamMike (town level 205) was banned from the game around August 3rd.
    We have been playing together daily since the start of co-ops in June 2016.
    Our co-op is The Ottertons #HEXFD3

I contacted customer support but they said that he needs to sort it out with them directly. Michael, if you are out there reading this, we miss you! Hope you are able to get it sorted out soon!

SnugTown

Undo my ban

Hello, my name is Tono. My account has been hacked. I think becase know my email password. My account has a lot of cash and it violates the rules so that it gets banned. Can i get solution for this?

I want to back my account to condition before banned and my device from banned because i can't play again.

thankyou

Banned

My game name is Stanford Pines and this morning I had some trouble with my phone and had to reinstall the game now I'm banned. I need to know why. I've never made purchases since playing so I wasn't trying to scam the game. What's up with banning my account township? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by twinie212@yahoo.com View Post
    My game name is Stanford Pines and this morning I had some trouble with my phone and had to reinstall the game now I'm banned. I need to know why. I've never made purchases since playing so I wasn't trying to scam the game. What's up with banning my account township? :'(
    Hi,

You will have to contact support through the game - you should see a Contact button at the bottom of the window with the ban message. Explain to them what happened, and ask them to review your account. Make sure to reply to any automated messages you get!
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES