Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned from the Game

Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    They already responded by sending me a message on my phone through the app. It said something like "we reviewed your account and unfortunately believe the system was correct to block you" or something ridiculous like that. I don't think that was manual either. There is no way that any human could review my account and deem me a cheater. It just makes no sense at all. I will keep fighting this every day until my 30 days is up.
    Not that I've ever been banned (well, I can't go back to Walmart for another year but that's a different matter ) but in reading these kinds of reports I can feel sympathy for and share frustration with the author.

They absolutely refuse to tell you *why* the ban is "correct", only that they've reviewed and determined that the banning was justified. What?! That's it, no chance to correct whatever they think they've uncovered? At a minimum they should tell you what it would take to get back into their good graces.

We all guess at the obvious reasons, like a rapid infusion of T-Cash. That might be suspicious and showing receipts from a valid on-line store would clear that right up. But there may be some not-so-obvious reasons.

For example, if the game detects "jailbreak" or other "hacking" software, it can ban you but they won't tell you what or how to correct that. Of course, I understand that if they did tell you that "program X has been detected and it is a known hacking tool so if you uninstall that we will reverse the ban", then all they've done is tell the hacking community what to change in order to avoid the detection system. It would be a constant battle between the hackers and the game developers.

Anyway, I just thought about this from another note about "Auto Harvest" which uses one tool that might qualify as being against the "fair play rules".

I hope this gets resolved happily for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Not that I've ever been banned (well, I can't go back to Walmart for another year but that's a different matter ) but in reading these kinds of reports I can feel sympathy for and share frustration with the author.

They absolutely refuse to tell you *why* the ban is "correct", only that they've reviewed and determined that the banning was justified. What?! That's it, no chance to correct whatever they think they've uncovered? At a minimum they should tell you what it would take to get back into their good graces.

We all guess at the obvious reasons, like a rapid infusion of T-Cash. That might be suspicious and showing receipts from a valid on-line store would clear that right up. But there may be some not-so-obvious reasons.

For example, if the game detects "jailbreak" or other "hacking" software, it can ban you but they won't tell you what or how to correct that. Of course, I understand that if they did tell you that "program X has been detected and it is a known hacking tool so if you uninstall that we will reverse the ban", then all they've done is tell the hacking community what to change in order to avoid the detection system. It would be a constant battle between the hackers and the game developers.

Anyway, I just thought about this from another note about "Auto Harvest" which uses one tool that might qualify as being against the "fair play rules".

I hope this gets resolved happily for you.
    Thank you. Lmao at the Walmart thing.. Yeah that is why it's so confusing to me. I mean, the terrible customer support they provide is one step away from censorship. They don't care and don't want to hear my appeal. They rely on the algorithm and nothing else matters to them. I didn't even know there were hacks for this game until after I got banned. I looked it up and apparently it's been a long running issue, people using cheats to pump tons of t cash into their game. I still think they think I did some sort of cheating method to get a lot of points in the seasonal event. At the end of the day, none of it makes any sense and I have been cheated out of time, energy, and abused by the system.

Banido injustamente do jogo.ajuda

Boa tarde moderadores. Imploro a atenção de vocês ao meu caso. Tenho uma city que jogo a mais de um ano, Ela ficou parada por um tempo e retomei o jogo com ela ha alguns meses, eu nunca trapaciei, nem comprei notas, a mais de noventa dias atras participei com ela da intertemporada como hopper, mas nada além disso. E hoje pela manhã ela estava banida. Imploro que revejam o banimento, nao há absolutamente nada de errado com a minha cidade. Eu amo Township, amo o jogo, tanto que tenho três cidades para me divertir, e estiu me sentindo muito injustiçada com tudo isso. Só quem é viciado nesse jogo sabe a dor de perder uma cidade sem ter feito nada. Por favor me ajudem. Revejam o banimento, eu e toda a minha coperativa estamos sendo prejudicados.
    City lindinha poderosa, nível 57, código G8TDGP
    Good afternoon moderators. I beg your attention to my case. I have a city I have been playing for over a year, She stood still for a while and I resumed the game with her a few months ago, I never cheated, nor bought notes, more than ninety days ago I participated with her as a hopper, but nothing but that. And this morning she was banned. I beg you to review the ban, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my city. I love Township, I love the game, so much so that I have three cities to have fun with, and I've been feeling very wrong with it all. Only those who are addicted to this game know the pain of losing a city without having done anything. Please help me. Review the ban, me and all my co-operation are being harmed.
    City lindinha poderosa, nível 57, código G8TDGP
    Last edited by Dinha Guimarães; 07-26-2019 at 05:46 PM.

how can i get my money back?

I am writing this in hope of finally getting answers from Playrix

I fully expect them to delete this post.

My story is much like everyone else who has been unfairly banned.

1. I was told there was suspicious activity on my account and asked to send screenshots of my in app purchases.
    2. I sent off screenshots and expected to be cleared - I have never cheated!
    3. I am permanently banned and my account will be deleted in 30 days.
    4. I can no longer access customer support from in game so I use the form on the website
    5. eventually I get a response that I was banned for inconsistencies
    6. I ask what this means and also ask for my money back
    7. my email chat is ended.
    8. I start a new email chat - asking simply what inconsistencies means and how can i get my money back and after one auto response and 1 contact us from in game response again my email help chat is ended.
    9. I am posting on the forum.

Playrix please can I get some answers - how do i get my money back?

My game is already long gone - customer support is slow and the 30 days was 2 weeks ago. I was a paying customer who really enjoyed your game and you accused me of cheating, banned me and now won't answer my emails.

the worst bit - I never got to say goodbye to my in game friends.

and to be clear, I want my money back from Playrix - not the app store on my device (amazon did nothing wrong here)

Where can we find a record of our in app purchases? Are we expected to take a screen cap with every purchase just in case this happens some day?

Will they accept an image of the email from Apple if we've saved those (or GooglePlay or whatever).

I sent them screenshots from my amazon account showing that I brought something from township game and the amount paid and date - but it wasn't good enough and I got banned.

I have no idea what to do.

That sucks 1234, I'm sorry the 30 days has expired as I presume that makes getting your town back impossible (permanently deleted).

As for getting your money back. Even though you don't fault Amazon with what has happened, you will have to go through Amazon to try and retrieve any money spent on the game. As they deal with the transactions only they can help you with this. It may be worth speaking to Customer Support from Amazon on the phone and explaining the situation. They are usually very helpful .

Quote Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
    I am writing this in hope of finally getting answers from Playrix

I fully expect them to delete this post.

My story is much like everyone else who has been unfairly banned.

1. I was told there was suspicious activity on my account and asked to send screenshots of my in app purchases.
    2. I sent off screenshots and expected to be cleared - I have never cheated!
    3. I am permanently banned and my account will be deleted in 30 days.
    4. I can no longer access customer support from in game so I use the form on the website
    5. eventually I get a response that I was banned for inconsistencies
    6. I ask what this means and also ask for my money back
    7. my email chat is ended.
    8. I start a new email chat - asking simply what inconsistencies means and how can i get my money back and after one auto response and 1 contact us from in game response again my email help chat is ended.
    9. I am posting on the forum.

Playrix please can I get some answers - how do i get my money back?

My game is already long gone - customer support is slow and the 30 days was 2 weeks ago. I was a paying customer who really enjoyed your game and you accused me of cheating, banned me and now won't answer my emails.

the worst bit - I never got to say goodbye to my in game friends.

and to be clear, I want my money back from Playrix - not the app store on my device (amazon did nothing wrong here)
    Damn.. after reading this I have lost hope on my own town. I just got wrongfully banned as well, 2-3 days ago. Well we can grieve together for our lost clan members :/

It seems to me as though Playrix anti cheat system has gone mental and is malfunctioning. On Wednesday at least 12 players from different GLB teams were banned simply after reinstalling the game. All of them got their towns back on Thursday with We are sorry, you were marked as cheater incorrectly. Yesterday a player from my team and a player from another team got banned again, now with no option to contact support, saying that cheating was confirmed. But they did nothing wrong, they were just so happy to get their towns back that they actively played.
    The leader of another coop was yesterday banned for the third time with no option to contact support. He was wrongfully banned twice in the past, got his town back within a day, and now this. He spent thousands on this game.
    It is very discouraging to observe such treatment of loyal customers who accused of cheating by a machine without any chance to prove themselves innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Slam View Post
    Damn.. after reading this I have lost hope on my own town. I just got wrongfully banned as well, 2-3 days ago. Well we can grieve together for our lost clan members :/
    Don't loose hope, its only been a couple of days for you.
    Reading this (very long) thread it seems some people do get their towns back I hope you will be one of them.