Thread: Add some lab boosters for trains, planes, time to grow plants, slow producing animals

Add some lab boosters for trains, planes, time to grow plants, slow producing animals

I think there are some boosters missing that many would fin useful to purchase at the booster lab.
    Here are some few new boosters ideas:

- Planes & Trains: there is no boosters for planes and trains! Why not?!
    Planes/ Train boosters could be: planes/ trains take twice less time to arrive, or additional help from friend available per each train/ plane, etc...

- Fields/crop: a booster on the duration it takes to grow and crop would be interesting, especially when you have plants which take more than twelve hours to get to maturation. The time booster could be: fields take twice less time to yield/ produce plants/ veggies/ fruits/ etc

- Slow producing animals (pigs, bees, sheeps): a time booster would be interesting to be able to purchase, like slow producing animals take twice less time to produce.

Hope I would see some of these boosters come into the game soon!

Best regards!

Boosters are for animals and crops.
    Academy of Industry is for trains, boats and factories
    There is no modifiers for Planes - wouldn't really serve a purpose as you can use TCash to call it back faster.

Fields/crops have a booster to double their output. Same thing as half the time really. Same with the animals.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    Boosters are for animals and crops.
    Academy of Industry is for trains, boats and factories
    There is no modifiers for Planes - wouldn't really serve a purpose as you can use TCash to call it back faster.

Fields/crops have a booster to double their output. Same thing as half the time really. Same with the animals.
    I do not agree that a booster to double the output is the same thing as half the time. My fields are still locked up for 15 hours to grow silk or 12 hours for rubber , etc.

produce lots of ingots in your foundries and speed up yout trains and boats and also the production in the factories - here's your boosters.

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.