Thread: Not receiving items purchased from dealer

Not receiving items purchased from dealer

From time to time, the items I purchase from the dealer disappear. I never receive them.

Hi Cynthia

I am not aware of such a problem. Was your barn full when you did your purchases? I do not know what happen when the barn is already full. Or did you mix up 2 similar products? Potato and banana breads or plum and grapes jelly.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I do not know what happen when the barn is already full.
    Hi. You simply get a message that your barn is full and nothing else happens. The items remain in their market boxes. If you are buying from Raja, you can return to the search dialog and the item you searched for is still there for you to purchase after you've made room in the barn. Basically, nothing bad happens when the barn is full, coins are not spent and products do not vanish.

Thanks for the information Charles. I was ready to fill my barn with wheat to test the system. You just save me some work
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I also am not recieving items

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Goehring View Post
    From time to time, the items I purchase from the dealer disappear. I never receive them.
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED POINTS I PURCHASED TWICE IN A ROLL

Pretty sure my barn isn't full and I know I haven't mistaken products! I'll keep my eyes on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Goehring View Post
    Pretty sure my barn isn't full and I know I haven't mistaken products! I'll keep my eyes on it.
    Hi Cynthia

If this happen again, make sure to report this from within your game as soon as possible. Give a lot of details : how many items were in the barn, how many did you buy. Even take a screenshot of the item in your barn to join to your report.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDP25BABIES View Post
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED POINTS I PURCHASED TWICE IN A ROLL
    Hi

I do not know what you mean by points as we can buy only coins or T-cash. But you should report this from within your game. Look for in-game purchases in the help and support section. Join a screenshot of your app store receipt showing what you bought.

If you made your purchase anywhere else (not your app store), it was probably a scam.
    Last edited by Graylady; 03-03-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: add clarity